Mass Shooting in Phoenix
Hours after Gabrielle Giffords finished a plea for increased measures on gun control, an unknown gunman went on a rampage in a Phoenix, Ariz., office complex, wounding at least five people. Three are in the hospital with life-threatening gunshot wounds, and the gunman himself is, at the moment, at large. "At this point we don't believe he is in the area," said Sgt. Tommy Thompson. "This doesn't appear to be a random type of incident" ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola