Mass Shooting in Phoenix
Hours after Gabrielle Giffords finished a plea for increased measures on gun control, an unknown gunman went on a rampage in a Phoenix, Ariz., office complex, wounding at least five people. Three are in the hospital with life-threatening gunshot wounds, and the gunman himself is, at the moment, at large. "At this point we don't believe he is in the area," said Sgt. Tommy Thompson. "This doesn't appear to be a random type of incident" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President