Martin Scorsese Is Turning ‘Gangs of New York’ into a TV Show
Filmmaking legend Martin Scorsese is working on a new TV show version of his 2002 movie Gangs of New York. According to an interview with Deadline Hollywood, the show will focus on the rise of organized crime and gangs at the turn of the century. "This time and era of America's history and heritage is rich with characters and stories that we could not fully explore in a two-hour film” …
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign