Martin Scorsese Is Turning ‘Gangs of New York’ into a TV Show
Filmmaking legend Martin Scorsese is working on a new TV show version of his 2002 movie Gangs of New York. According to an interview with Deadline Hollywood, the show will focus on the rise of organized crime and gangs at the turn of the century. "This time and era of America's history and heritage is rich with characters and stories that we could not fully explore in a two-hour film” …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Here's the Intense Trailer for the New Season of 'Sherlock'
- > Two Earthquakes Rocked Central Italy Within Hours of Each Other
- > 25 Refugees' Bodies Were Found in One Boat in the Mediterranean Sea
- > The Nation Debates: Is This Picture of Bill Murray or Tom Hanks?
- > This ‘Goonies’ Trailer Recut as a Horror Movie Is Terrifying