Martin Scorsese Is Turning ‘Gangs of New York’ into a TV Show
Filmmaking legend Martin Scorsese is working on a new TV show version of his 2002 movie Gangs of New York. According to an interview with Deadline Hollywood, the show will focus on the rise of organized crime and gangs at the turn of the century. "This time and era of America's history and heritage is rich with characters and stories that we could not fully explore in a two-hour film” …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > Video Shows Just How Much Megatron Hates Selfies
- > The New Season of ‘Parks and Rec’ Will Take Place in the Future
- > Here's the First Preview for the Colbert Show Replacement, 'The Nightly Show'
- > Horrible Details of the Taliban's School Attack Emerge
- > The U.S. Navy Finally Has a Drone That Looks Like a Shark