Martin Scorsese Is Turning ‘Gangs of New York’ into a TV Show
Filmmaking legend Martin Scorsese is working on a new TV show version of his 2002 movie Gangs of New York. According to an interview with Deadline Hollywood, the show will focus on the rise of organized crime and gangs at the turn of the century. "This time and era of America's history and heritage is rich with characters and stories that we could not fully explore in a two-hour film” …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > 'The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt,' Your New Favorite Show, Is Here.
- > Ringling Bros. Circus Will Phase Out Elephants
- > Here's a New Salvation Army Ad Starring the Dress. (Yes, That Dress.)
- > U.S. Unemployment Rate Drops to 5.5%
- > ‘Toy Story 4’ Will Be a ‘Romantic Comedy’ Not a Continuation of the Trilogy