Martin Scorsese Is Turning ‘Gangs of New York’ into a TV Show
Filmmaking legend Martin Scorsese is working on a new TV show version of his 2002 movie Gangs of New York. According to an interview with Deadline Hollywood, the show will focus on the rise of organized crime and gangs at the turn of the century. "This time and era of America's history and heritage is rich with characters and stories that we could not fully explore in a two-hour film” …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal