As Marketing Stunts Go, Dove's Is Pretty Good
Even with the nicest, sweetest commercials, it's hard to completely erase the fact that commercials exist for one reason: to get a little more of that sweet cheddar. That doesn't mean commercials can't be nice or even say something true and important about the human condition however, as this short Dove video reveals. Using a sketch artist, a few women pulled in off the street, and some gentle lighting, Dove actually gets us all thinking about our self image. Whatever Dove's end game might be here, what their video accomplishes is very true and beautiful, and is a message we could all do with a little more of ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Kendrick Lamar’s Reebok Shoe Designs Are Commentary about Street Gangs
- > Reminder: Don't Jump on Stage to Charge Your Phone During a Broadway Play
- > Baylor, World’s Largest Baptist University, Drops ‘Homosexual Acts’ Ban
- > Excellent: Harry Shearer, the Voice of Mr. Burns and Others Will Return to ‘The Simpsons’
- > New App Lets You See Who Unfriended You on Facebook