As Marketing Stunts Go, Dove's Is Pretty Good
Even with the nicest, sweetest commercials, it's hard to completely erase the fact that commercials exist for one reason: to get a little more of that sweet cheddar. That doesn't mean commercials can't be nice or even say something true and important about the human condition however, as this short Dove video reveals. Using a sketch artist, a few women pulled in off the street, and some gentle lighting, Dove actually gets us all thinking about our self image. Whatever Dove's end game might be here, what their video accomplishes is very true and beautiful, and is a message we could all do with a little more of ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity