Mark Wahlberg is the New 'Transformers' Guy
There was one problem, and only one, with the Transformers movies: Shia Labeouf. Everyone agreed that his name was just a little too hard to pronounce, and if there was some way that there could be a Transformers movie without Shia Labeouf, they'd be down for a nearly endless supply of sequels. Well, good news. Michael Bay has announced that there will be an endless supply of sequels and Shia Labeouf will not be in them. Instead, Mark Wahlberg will be the human attraction. Bay called Wahlberg, the "perfect guy to re-invigorate the franchise and carry on the Transformers' legacy" which is probably the nicest compliment anyone could ever get ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > At Least 10 Jewish Centers Have Received Bomb Threats Today
- > Keanu Reeves on Matrix 4: 'That’d Be Weird, But Why Not?'
- > Watch Daisy Ridley *Not* Give Away 'Star Wars VIII' Secrets
- > This Supercut of the 5 Films Nominated for the Best Cinematography Oscar Is the Pick-Me-Up Your Monday Needs
- > Enjoy Some Disney Nostalgia With This New 'Beauty and the Beast' Clip