Mark Wahlberg is the New 'Transformers' Guy
There was one problem, and only one, with the Transformers movies: Shia Labeouf. Everyone agreed that his name was just a little too hard to pronounce, and if there was some way that there could be a Transformers movie without Shia Labeouf, they'd be down for a nearly endless supply of sequels. Well, good news. Michael Bay has announced that there will be an endless supply of sequels and Shia Labeouf will not be in them. Instead, Mark Wahlberg will be the human attraction. Bay called Wahlberg, the "perfect guy to re-invigorate the franchise and carry on the Transformers' legacy" which is probably the nicest compliment anyone could ever get ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet