Mark Wahlberg is the New 'Transformers' Guy
There was one problem, and only one, with the Transformers movies: Shia Labeouf. Everyone agreed that his name was just a little too hard to pronounce, and if there was some way that there could be a Transformers movie without Shia Labeouf, they'd be down for a nearly endless supply of sequels. Well, good news. Michael Bay has announced that there will be an endless supply of sequels and Shia Labeouf will not be in them. Instead, Mark Wahlberg will be the human attraction. Bay called Wahlberg, the "perfect guy to re-invigorate the franchise and carry on the Transformers' legacy" which is probably the nicest compliment anyone could ever get ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Michigan Township Passes Resolution to Refuse Refugees
- > New Study Suggests Parents Co-Sleep With Their Babies for at Least a Year
- > Mediterranean Sea is 3 Times Deadlier for Refugees This Year
- > This Dad Photoshops Real Animals So They Look Like His 6-Year-Old’s Drawings
- > The Trailer for Netflix's 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Is Finally Here