Mark Wahlberg is the New 'Transformers' Guy
There was one problem, and only one, with the Transformers movies: Shia Labeouf. Everyone agreed that his name was just a little too hard to pronounce, and if there was some way that there could be a Transformers movie without Shia Labeouf, they'd be down for a nearly endless supply of sequels. Well, good news. Michael Bay has announced that there will be an endless supply of sequels and Shia Labeouf will not be in them. Instead, Mark Wahlberg will be the human attraction. Bay called Wahlberg, the "perfect guy to re-invigorate the franchise and carry on the Transformers' legacy" which is probably the nicest compliment anyone could ever get ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 'Serial' Update! A Judge Vacated Adnan Syed's Conviction And Granted Him a Retrial
- > Brad Pitt Narrates Terrence Malick’s ‘Hymn to the Glories of Nature’
- > Phat: Pepsi Is Rebooting the ‘90s Video Game ‘Oregon Trail’ to Promote Crystal Pepsi
- > Here's the First Trailer for Clint Eastwood's Film About the 'Miracle on the Hudson'
- > Apple Just Patented Technology That Could Disable Your Camera at Concerts