Mark Wahlberg is the New 'Transformers' Guy
There was one problem, and only one, with the Transformers movies: Shia Labeouf. Everyone agreed that his name was just a little too hard to pronounce, and if there was some way that there could be a Transformers movie without Shia Labeouf, they'd be down for a nearly endless supply of sequels. Well, good news. Michael Bay has announced that there will be an endless supply of sequels and Shia Labeouf will not be in them. Instead, Mark Wahlberg will be the human attraction. Bay called Wahlberg, the "perfect guy to re-invigorate the franchise and carry on the Transformers' legacy" which is probably the nicest compliment anyone could ever get ...
Recommended For You
- > The Release Date Has Been Set for Paul Thomas Anderson's 'Inherent Vice'
- > The 'Fight Club' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > Trailer: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'The Imitation Game'
- > No Religious Exemptions on New LBGT Discrimination Orders
- > J.J. Abrams Shows Off His 'Star Wars: Episode VII' X-Wing