Mark Driscoll Is Starting A New Church in Arizona
Well, it's official: Mark and Grace Driscoll have announced that they are planting a church in Phoenix, Arizona. The Trinity Church, named after Grace Driscoll’s home church, shares a similar board of advisers to Mars Hill Church—the church in Seattle that Driscoll pastored for the better part of two decades before resigning amid several controversies—even though the words "mars hill" seem to be banned from all communication about this new church. The four pastors who are providing "wise council" include Larry Osbourne, Randal Taylor, Jimmy Evans and Robert Morris. So far, the church is made up of a small team and a P.O. Box, but they are hoping to have services and other ministry opportunities up and running later this year.
Recommended For You
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > At Least 10 Jewish Centers Have Received Bomb Threats Today
- > Keanu Reeves on Matrix 4: 'That’d Be Weird, But Why Not?'
- > Watch Daisy Ridley *Not* Give Away 'Star Wars VIII' Secrets
- > This Supercut of the 5 Films Nominated for the Best Cinematography Oscar Is the Pick-Me-Up Your Monday Needs
- > Enjoy Some Disney Nostalgia With This New 'Beauty and the Beast' Clip