March of the Giant, Terrifying Penguins
Scientists have discovered the fossils of a prehistoric 6.5-foot-tall penguin in Antartica, which means this guy would, in all likelihood, look down on you. Just kidding—you wouldn't be looking at this thing at all. You'd be running for your prehistoric life, because there is no way that a giant penguin would be anything like its goofball descendants. This thing seems much more Lovecraftian and probably only went extinct from sheer boredom at being the uncontested master of the South Pole ...
Recommended For You
- > Here’s the Latest Picture of Ben Affleck as Batman
- > ‘Seinfeld’ Could Finally Be Coming to Netflix
- > Jonah’s Tomb Was Just Intentionally Blown Up By ISIS
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."