March of the Giant, Terrifying Penguins
Scientists have discovered the fossils of a prehistoric 6.5-foot-tall penguin in Antartica, which means this guy would, in all likelihood, look down on you. Just kidding—you wouldn't be looking at this thing at all. You'd be running for your prehistoric life, because there is no way that a giant penguin would be anything like its goofball descendants. This thing seems much more Lovecraftian and probably only went extinct from sheer boredom at being the uncontested master of the South Pole ...
Recommended For You
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola
- > NBCUniversal Will Pay Millions to Former Unpaid Interns as Part of Settlement
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy