March of the Giant, Terrifying Penguins
Scientists have discovered the fossils of a prehistoric 6.5-foot-tall penguin in Antartica, which means this guy would, in all likelihood, look down on you. Just kidding—you wouldn't be looking at this thing at all. You'd be running for your prehistoric life, because there is no way that a giant penguin would be anything like its goofball descendants. This thing seems much more Lovecraftian and probably only went extinct from sheer boredom at being the uncontested master of the South Pole ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series
- > Scientists Just Figured Out How to Filter Urine Into Drinkable Water
- > ISIS Just Killed 44 Residents of a Kurdish Town in Syria
- > State of Maryland Will Fight Against Adnan Syed, of 'Serial' Fame, Getting a New Trial