March of the Giant, Terrifying Penguins
Scientists have discovered the fossils of a prehistoric 6.5-foot-tall penguin in Antartica, which means this guy would, in all likelihood, look down on you. Just kidding—you wouldn't be looking at this thing at all. You'd be running for your prehistoric life, because there is no way that a giant penguin would be anything like its goofball descendants. This thing seems much more Lovecraftian and probably only went extinct from sheer boredom at being the uncontested master of the South Pole ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Watch Nachos Become a Sad Casualty of an MLB Foul Ball
- > Study: Millennials May Be the Least Religious Generation in American History
- > Google’s ‘Undo Send’ Feature Is Now Available to Everyone
- > ISIS Attacks Hotels in Baghdad and Mosques in Saudi Arabia
- > MIT’s Robo-Cheetah Now Hurdles Obstacles. Sweet Dreams.