March of the Giant, Terrifying Penguins
Scientists have discovered the fossils of a prehistoric 6.5-foot-tall penguin in Antartica, which means this guy would, in all likelihood, look down on you. Just kidding—you wouldn't be looking at this thing at all. You'd be running for your prehistoric life, because there is no way that a giant penguin would be anything like its goofball descendants. This thing seems much more Lovecraftian and probably only went extinct from sheer boredom at being the uncontested master of the South Pole ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Report Links Earthquakes in the U.S. With Oil Drilling Practices
- > Officials Just Evacuated the Statue of Liberty
- > Disturbing Video Shows Police Shooting Unarmed Black Man
- > Terrorist Network With Links to Bin Laden Busted in Italy
- > Philly Bakery Creates Tebow Pretzel to Welcome Him to the Eagles