Man Writes Entire Bible by Hand
This weekend, a man in New York completed a project that he started more than four years ago: Hand writing the entire King James Bible. The 63-year-old finished the project in front of a live congregation at St. Peter's Presbyterian Church and said he plans on donating the final copy of the book to the church as a gift. Though he said the undertaking started as a way to learn more about scripture and not necessarily for a spiritual benefit, he told local reporters that the project helped him to learn patience, self-confidence and to become more loving …
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > ‘A.D. The Bible Continues’ Canceled by NBC; Could Come Back Online
- > Discovery Channel Wants Fans of Non-Fictional Sharks to Watch Shark Week Again
- > Survey: 53% of Americans Think God Has a ‘Special Relationship’ with the U.S.A.
- > Fireworks Look Even Cooler When Filmed from a Drone
- > Laurence Fishburne Will Star in the Upcoming ‘Roots’ Remake