Man Writes Entire Bible by Hand
This weekend, a man in New York completed a project that he started more than four years ago: Hand writing the entire King James Bible. The 63-year-old finished the project in front of a live congregation at St. Peter's Presbyterian Church and said he plans on donating the final copy of the book to the church as a gift. Though he said the undertaking started as a way to learn more about scripture and not necessarily for a spiritual benefit, he told local reporters that the project helped him to learn patience, self-confidence and to become more loving …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?