Man Writes Entire Bible by Hand
This weekend, a man in New York completed a project that he started more than four years ago: Hand writing the entire King James Bible. The 63-year-old finished the project in front of a live congregation at St. Peter's Presbyterian Church and said he plans on donating the final copy of the book to the church as a gift. Though he said the undertaking started as a way to learn more about scripture and not necessarily for a spiritual benefit, he told local reporters that the project helped him to learn patience, self-confidence and to become more loving …
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet