Man Writes Entire Bible by Hand
This weekend, a man in New York completed a project that he started more than four years ago: Hand writing the entire King James Bible. The 63-year-old finished the project in front of a live congregation at St. Peter's Presbyterian Church and said he plans on donating the final copy of the book to the church as a gift. Though he said the undertaking started as a way to learn more about scripture and not necessarily for a spiritual benefit, he told local reporters that the project helped him to learn patience, self-confidence and to become more loving …
Recommended For You
- > Report: Apple Is Getting Ready to Release a Jumbo-Sized iPad
- > Malcolm Gladwell’s Medical TV Thriller Has Been Purchased by Fox
- > Is ‘Full House’ About to Make a Comeback?
- > ‘Indefinite’ Ceasefire Puts an End to Weeks of Fighting in Gaza
- > Superman and Lois Lane Just Did the Ice Bucket Challenge So Let's Call It a Day