Man (Who Just Happens to Be McDonald’s CEO) Loses 20 Pounds on McDiet
A man who claims to eat meals from the fast food chain McDonald’s “every single day,” has managed to lose 20 pounds. Even though the man says he started working out and credited exercise with the weight loss, the story of someone losing weight while maintaining a diet largely consisting of McDonald’s fast food is remarkable. And, even more remarkable, is that by sheer coincidence, the man is McDonald’s CEO Don Thompson! How could McDonald’s menu of cheeseburgers, large sodas, French fries and milkshakes possibly be that bad if you can lose significant amounts of weight while on a McDiet? …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today