Man (Who Just Happens to Be McDonald’s CEO) Loses 20 Pounds on McDiet
A man who claims to eat meals from the fast food chain McDonald’s “every single day,” has managed to lose 20 pounds. Even though the man says he started working out and credited exercise with the weight loss, the story of someone losing weight while maintaining a diet largely consisting of McDonald’s fast food is remarkable. And, even more remarkable, is that by sheer coincidence, the man is McDonald’s CEO Don Thompson! How could McDonald’s menu of cheeseburgers, large sodas, French fries and milkshakes possibly be that bad if you can lose significant amounts of weight while on a McDiet? …
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal