Man (Who Just Happens to Be McDonald’s CEO) Loses 20 Pounds on McDiet
A man who claims to eat meals from the fast food chain McDonald’s “every single day,” has managed to lose 20 pounds. Even though the man says he started working out and credited exercise with the weight loss, the story of someone losing weight while maintaining a diet largely consisting of McDonald’s fast food is remarkable. And, even more remarkable, is that by sheer coincidence, the man is McDonald’s CEO Don Thompson! How could McDonald’s menu of cheeseburgers, large sodas, French fries and milkshakes possibly be that bad if you can lose significant amounts of weight while on a McDiet? …
Recommended For You
- > The Latest Derek Jeter Tribute Is the Most New York Thing Ever
- > Of Course Aubrey Plaza Will Voice Grumpy Cat in the Lifetime Christmas Movie
- > Obama’s Anti-ISIS Strategy Has Been Approved By the House
- > Bill Hader Is Returning to ‘Saturday Night Live’ … as a Host
- > Congratulations on Your Number One Album, Lecrae.