Man Survives 1200 ft Fall Down a Mountain, So Don't be Afraid of Anything
A 49-year-old mountain climber in North Cascades Nation Park fell down a 1200 foot rock face and survived, in spite of some head injuries and fractures. Apparently, he fell through the eastern portion of what's known as the Luna Peak, which would have put his tumble through a trajectory of large rocks and trees, making his survival all the crazier It's a good lesson to all of us that things may not be as dangerous as you think, so you might want to try taking a few extra chances out there today ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > John Glenn, the First American to Orbit Earth, Died at 95
- > Report: Syria Has Stopped Bombing Aleppo So 8,000 Civilians Can Escape
- > Riz Ahmed Found Something to Rhyme With 'Calrissian' on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Tim Tebow Told an Incredible Story About a Crazy ‘Coincidence’ Involving John 3:16
- > Ryan Adams Has Released a New Song (and It’s Not a Taylor Swift Cover)