Man Survives 1200 ft Fall Down a Mountain, So Don't be Afraid of Anything
A 49-year-old mountain climber in North Cascades Nation Park fell down a 1200 foot rock face and survived, in spite of some head injuries and fractures. Apparently, he fell through the eastern portion of what's known as the Luna Peak, which would have put his tumble through a trajectory of large rocks and trees, making his survival all the crazier It's a good lesson to all of us that things may not be as dangerous as you think, so you might want to try taking a few extra chances out there today ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward