Man Survives 1200 ft Fall Down a Mountain, So Don't be Afraid of Anything
A 49-year-old mountain climber in North Cascades Nation Park fell down a 1200 foot rock face and survived, in spite of some head injuries and fractures. Apparently, he fell through the eastern portion of what's known as the Luna Peak, which would have put his tumble through a trajectory of large rocks and trees, making his survival all the crazier It's a good lesson to all of us that things may not be as dangerous as you think, so you might want to try taking a few extra chances out there today ...
Recommended For You
- > The New 'TMNT' Theme Is Single-Handedly Ruining the TMNT
- > Kendrick Lamar Has Recorded a Ton of Songs with Dr. Dre for His New Album
- > Volunteer Gives Supporters a GoPro Tour of a South African Orphanage
- > New ‘Simpsons World’ Website Is a ‘Simpsons’ Fan’s Dream Come True
- > The Release Date Has Been Set for Paul Thomas Anderson's 'Inherent Vice'