Man Survives 1200 ft Fall Down a Mountain, So Don't be Afraid of Anything
A 49-year-old mountain climber in North Cascades Nation Park fell down a 1200 foot rock face and survived, in spite of some head injuries and fractures. Apparently, he fell through the eastern portion of what's known as the Luna Peak, which would have put his tumble through a trajectory of large rocks and trees, making his survival all the crazier It's a good lesson to all of us that things may not be as dangerous as you think, so you might want to try taking a few extra chances out there today ...
Recommended For You
- > NBCUniversal Will Pay Millions to Former Unpaid Interns as Part of Settlement
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad