Man Survives 1200 ft Fall Down a Mountain, So Don't be Afraid of Anything
A 49-year-old mountain climber in North Cascades Nation Park fell down a 1200 foot rock face and survived, in spite of some head injuries and fractures. Apparently, he fell through the eastern portion of what's known as the Luna Peak, which would have put his tumble through a trajectory of large rocks and trees, making his survival all the crazier It's a good lesson to all of us that things may not be as dangerous as you think, so you might want to try taking a few extra chances out there today ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > TBN Co-Founder Jan Crouch Has Suffered a Life-Threatening Stroke
- > Report: At Least 700 Migrants Drowned in the Mediterranean Sea Last Week
- > That New ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Trailer Was a Shot-For-Shot Remake of One Released in 1991
- > Henry Heimlich Finally Got to Use His Famous Maneuver
- > Scientists Are Calling for the Rio Olympics to Be Postponed or Moved Because of Public Health Concerns