Man Sentenced 30 Years for Trying to Blow Up the Federal Reserve
A Bangladeshi student who was bent on jihad has been sentenced to thirty years in prison for attempting to bomb the Federal Reserve in New York. The whole plot was a fake—engineered by agents—and Quazi Mohammad Rezwanul Ahsan Nafis tried to detonate a truck full of phony explosives before being nabbed by the police. He has since seemed apologetic, saying "I'm ashamed. I'm lost. I tried to do a terrible thing. I alone am responsible for what I've done. Please forgive me," as his sentence was handed down ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Report Links Earthquakes in the U.S. With Oil Drilling Practices
- > Officials Just Evacuated the Statue of Liberty
- > Disturbing Video Shows Police Shooting Unarmed Black Man
- > Terrorist Network With Links to Bin Laden Busted in Italy
- > Philly Bakery Creates Tebow Pretzel to Welcome Him to the Eagles