Man Sentenced 30 Years for Trying to Blow Up the Federal Reserve
A Bangladeshi student who was bent on jihad has been sentenced to thirty years in prison for attempting to bomb the Federal Reserve in New York. The whole plot was a fake—engineered by agents—and Quazi Mohammad Rezwanul Ahsan Nafis tried to detonate a truck full of phony explosives before being nabbed by the police. He has since seemed apologetic, saying "I'm ashamed. I'm lost. I tried to do a terrible thing. I alone am responsible for what I've done. Please forgive me," as his sentence was handed down ...
Recommended For You
- > Report: Apple May Be Prepping a Jumbo-Sized iPad
- > Malcolm Gladwell’s Medical TV Thriller Has Been Purchased by Fox
- > Is ‘Full House’ About to Make a Comeback?
- > ‘Indefinite’ Ceasefire Puts an End to Weeks of Fighting in Gaza
- > Superman and Lois Lane Just Did the Ice Bucket Challenge So Let's Call It a Day