Man Sentenced 30 Years for Trying to Blow Up the Federal Reserve
A Bangladeshi student who was bent on jihad has been sentenced to thirty years in prison for attempting to bomb the Federal Reserve in New York. The whole plot was a fake—engineered by agents—and Quazi Mohammad Rezwanul Ahsan Nafis tried to detonate a truck full of phony explosives before being nabbed by the police. He has since seemed apologetic, saying "I'm ashamed. I'm lost. I tried to do a terrible thing. I alone am responsible for what I've done. Please forgive me," as his sentence was handed down ...
Recommended For You
- > Congratulations on Your Number One Album, Lecrae.
- > Satanists Handing Out Satanic Children's Books or Something.
- > Krispy Kreme Is Celebrating Ghostbusters’ 30th Anniversary with Custom Donuts
- > Speaking in Tongues Is on the Rise Among Americans
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball