Man Sentenced 30 Years for Trying to Blow Up the Federal Reserve
A Bangladeshi student who was bent on jihad has been sentenced to thirty years in prison for attempting to bomb the Federal Reserve in New York. The whole plot was a fake—engineered by agents—and Quazi Mohammad Rezwanul Ahsan Nafis tried to detonate a truck full of phony explosives before being nabbed by the police. He has since seemed apologetic, saying "I'm ashamed. I'm lost. I tried to do a terrible thing. I alone am responsible for what I've done. Please forgive me," as his sentence was handed down ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today