Man Offers $10,000 to Anyone Who Can Disprove Creation
A creationist is offering $10,000 to anyone who can debunk a literal interpretation of the opening passages of the Book of Genesis. Joseph Mastropaolo, who holds a Ph.D. in kinesiology and runs the website CreationScienceHallOfFame.org, says that anyone who can convince a mutually-chosen judge that Genesis is not literally true, will be rewarded the prize money. He’s also asking his opponent to offer up 10 grand. After all, courtroom debates about the Bible, literalism and science always end up with such civil, clear-cut outcomes. At least there’s also cash on the line …
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Ringling Bros. Circus Will Phase Out Elephants
- > Here's a New Salvation Army Ad Starring the Dress. (Yes, That Dress.)
- > U.S. Unemployment Rate Drops to 5.5%
- > ‘Toy Story 4’ Will Be a ‘Romantic Comedy’ Not a Continuation of the Trilogy
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.