Man Offers $10,000 to Anyone Who Can Disprove Creation
A creationist is offering $10,000 to anyone who can debunk a literal interpretation of the opening passages of the Book of Genesis. Joseph Mastropaolo, who holds a Ph.D. in kinesiology and runs the website CreationScienceHallOfFame.org, says that anyone who can convince a mutually-chosen judge that Genesis is not literally true, will be rewarded the prize money. He’s also asking his opponent to offer up 10 grand. After all, courtroom debates about the Bible, literalism and science always end up with such civil, clear-cut outcomes. At least there’s also cash on the line …
Recommended For You
- > 'Star Wars' Without the Music Is Uncomfortable, Amazing.
- > Wonderful Grandparents Accidentally Tagging 'Grandmaster Flash' On Facebook
- > How Megachurches Are Spending Their Tithes and Offerings
- > Here's the Trailer for Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper's 'Serena'
- > Girl Disappointed to Learn Obama Is Not Beyonce