Man Offers $10,000 to Anyone Who Can Disprove Creation
A creationist is offering $10,000 to anyone who can debunk a literal interpretation of the opening passages of the Book of Genesis. Joseph Mastropaolo, who holds a Ph.D. in kinesiology and runs the website CreationScienceHallOfFame.org, says that anyone who can convince a mutually-chosen judge that Genesis is not literally true, will be rewarded the prize money. He’s also asking his opponent to offer up 10 grand. After all, courtroom debates about the Bible, literalism and science always end up with such civil, clear-cut outcomes. At least there’s also cash on the line …
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal