Man Offers $10,000 to Anyone Who Can Disprove Creation
A creationist is offering $10,000 to anyone who can debunk a literal interpretation of the opening passages of the Book of Genesis. Joseph Mastropaolo, who holds a Ph.D. in kinesiology and runs the website CreationScienceHallOfFame.org, says that anyone who can convince a mutually-chosen judge that Genesis is not literally true, will be rewarded the prize money. He’s also asking his opponent to offer up 10 grand. After all, courtroom debates about the Bible, literalism and science always end up with such civil, clear-cut outcomes. At least there’s also cash on the line …
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > Watch Yolanda Adams’ Glorious Late-Night Performance
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack
- > Is Coldplay’s Final Album on the Way?
- > Charges Dropped Against Guitar Shredding Hero Arrested for Playing National Anthem on July 4
- > Tragedy: Bodies of Dozens of Migrants Found in Box Truck in Austria