Man Falls Victim to Classic "Can We Borrow Your Car?" Trick
A couple in Burke, Virginia approached a man at a local restaurant, explaining to him that their car had broken down on their way to a wedding. Moved by their story, this very kind, very trusting, some might say very "optimistic" man loaned them his BMW, and told them to just bring it back to the parking lot the next morning. And the couple sped off with the BMW, never to be seen again. To make matters so much sadder, he'd left his engagement ring in the car. Sure hope those two made it to their wedding ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.
- > Top Theater Chains Cancel Showings of ‘The Interview’ After Hacker Threats
- > Video Shows Just How Much Megatron Hates Selfies