Man Falls Victim to Classic "Can We Borrow Your Car?" Trick
A couple in Burke, Virginia approached a man at a local restaurant, explaining to him that their car had broken down on their way to a wedding. Moved by their story, this very kind, very trusting, some might say very "optimistic" man loaned them his BMW, and told them to just bring it back to the parking lot the next morning. And the couple sped off with the BMW, never to be seen again. To make matters so much sadder, he'd left his engagement ring in the car. Sure hope those two made it to their wedding ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > John Glenn, the First American to Orbit Earth, Died at 95
- > Report: Syria Has Stopped Bombing Aleppo So 8,000 Civilians Can Escape
- > Riz Ahmed Found Something to Rhyme With 'Calrissian' on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Tim Tebow Told an Incredible Story About a Crazy ‘Coincidence’ Involving John 3:16
- > Ryan Adams Has Released a New Song (and It’s Not a Taylor Swift Cover)