Man Dies of Rabies Contracted From Organ Transplant
A Maryland man has succumbed to rabies he contracted from a kidney transplant, the Center for Disease Control confirmed. All told, four people received organs from a Florida man who passed away in 2011. Doctors knew the donor had a condition called encephalitis, a brain inflammation, but were unaware that he also had rabies. The three other people are now being given rabies treatment ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Star Wars' Without the Music Is Uncomfortable, Amazing.
- > Wonderful Grandparents Accidentally Tagging 'Grandmaster Flash' On Facebook
- > How Megachurches Are Spending Their Tithes and Offerings
- > Here's the Trailer for Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper's 'Serena'
- > Girl Disappointed to Learn Obama Is Not Beyonce