Man Dies of Rabies Contracted From Organ Transplant
A Maryland man has succumbed to rabies he contracted from a kidney transplant, the Center for Disease Control confirmed. All told, four people received organs from a Florida man who passed away in 2011. Doctors knew the donor had a condition called encephalitis, a brain inflammation, but were unaware that he also had rabies. The three other people are now being given rabies treatment ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Independence Day 2' Is Real and It Is Happening
- > Here's a Beautiful Song From Joy Williams and Hayley Williams
- > Darren Wilson Tells ABC News ‘I Did My Job Right’
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’