Man Dies of Rabies Contracted From Organ Transplant
A Maryland man has succumbed to rabies he contracted from a kidney transplant, the Center for Disease Control confirmed. All told, four people received organs from a Florida man who passed away in 2011. Doctors knew the donor had a condition called encephalitis, a brain inflammation, but were unaware that he also had rabies. The three other people are now being given rabies treatment ...
Recommended For You
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.
- > Top Theater Chains Cancel Showings of ‘The Interview’ After Hacker Threats
- > Video Shows Just How Much Megatron Hates Selfies