Man Dies of Rabies Contracted From Organ Transplant
A Maryland man has succumbed to rabies he contracted from a kidney transplant, the Center for Disease Control confirmed. All told, four people received organs from a Florida man who passed away in 2011. Doctors knew the donor had a condition called encephalitis, a brain inflammation, but were unaware that he also had rabies. The three other people are now being given rabies treatment ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Watch This Father of the Bride Pull the ‘Ole ‘I Just Dropped the Wedding Cake' Prank
- > Here’s the New Trailer for 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'
- > Tebow Hit a Homerun on the First Pitch of His Pro Baseball Career
- > Disney Is Remaking ‘The Lion King’ for $ome Rea$on
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'