Man Dies of Rabies Contracted From Organ Transplant
A Maryland man has succumbed to rabies he contracted from a kidney transplant, the Center for Disease Control confirmed. All told, four people received organs from a Florida man who passed away in 2011. Doctors knew the donor had a condition called encephalitis, a brain inflammation, but were unaware that he also had rabies. The three other people are now being given rabies treatment ...
Recommended For You
- > In Honor of 'Batman Day', Here's the Newest Animated 'Batman' Short
- > Just a Picture of Jack White Having the Time of His Life at a Baseball Game
- > Passenger Plane Crash Lands In Taiwan: At Least 51 Dead
- > Marvel at the Speed of the World’s Fastest Bus Boy
- > Ed Helms and Hilary Swank to Star in TV Drama Series about Organic Farming