Malala's Out of the Hospital
One of 2012's saddest stories that then turned into an inspiring call for Arab countries to get serious about burying the Taliban has a pretty happy chapter today. Malala Yousafzai, the fearless 15-year-old girl who was shot by the Taliban for standing up for her rights, was released from the hospital. In a statement, the British hospital where Ms. Yousafzai was being treated said “she is still due to be readmitted in late January or early February to undergo cranial reconstructive surgery as part of her long-term recovery, and in the meantime she will visit the hospital regularly to attend clinical appointments" ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola