Malala's Out of the Hospital
One of 2012's saddest stories that then turned into an inspiring call for Arab countries to get serious about burying the Taliban has a pretty happy chapter today. Malala Yousafzai, the fearless 15-year-old girl who was shot by the Taliban for standing up for her rights, was released from the hospital. In a statement, the British hospital where Ms. Yousafzai was being treated said “she is still due to be readmitted in late January or early February to undergo cranial reconstructive surgery as part of her long-term recovery, and in the meantime she will visit the hospital regularly to attend clinical appointments" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Read This Account of Tim Tebow Praying During an In-Flight Medical Emergency
- > Aziz Ansari: Trump's Anti-Muslim Rhetoric Makes Me Scared for My Family
- > Supreme Court Blocks Texas Regulations on Abortion Clinics
- > Pope Francis: Christians Should Apologize for the Way They Have Treated the Gay Community
- > Here's Jesse William’s Passionate Speech About Injustice at the BET Awards