Malala's Out of the Hospital
One of 2012's saddest stories that then turned into an inspiring call for Arab countries to get serious about burying the Taliban has a pretty happy chapter today. Malala Yousafzai, the fearless 15-year-old girl who was shot by the Taliban for standing up for her rights, was released from the hospital. In a statement, the British hospital where Ms. Yousafzai was being treated said “she is still due to be readmitted in late January or early February to undergo cranial reconstructive surgery as part of her long-term recovery, and in the meantime she will visit the hospital regularly to attend clinical appointments" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Report: 11.5% of the Entire Syrian Population Injured or Killed in Civil War; 45% Displaced
- > New Netflix Kids Show Will Feature Beatles Covers from The Shins, Of Monsters and Men, Sia and More
- > 58 Dead in Boko Haram Suicide Bombing
- > Kanye West’s Album Is Now Called ‘The Life of Pablo’
- > Watch Jean-Ralphio Explain How He Ended Up as the Voice of Star Wars’ BB-8