Make Sure Your Doctor Isn't a Teenager
You've got enough to worry about when you're in the hospital without wondering whether your health care professional is an actual licensed caregiver or just some boy, but you better start worrying about it. Matthew Scheidt, 18, has been sentenced to one year in prison for impersonating a physician's assistant in Florida. Apparently, he signed up to be a clerk at an office across the street but something got mixed up and he ended up being listed as a physician's assistant instead. So he, admittedly, did what any teenager would do and just sort of went with it, administering the sort of care, concern, CPR and medical advice that teen boys are so famous for. He said it was a simple mix-up, but then, he's also been arrested for impersonating a police officer. So keep an eye on your cops too ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing