Make Sure Your Doctor Isn't a Teenager
You've got enough to worry about when you're in the hospital without wondering whether your health care professional is an actual licensed caregiver or just some boy, but you better start worrying about it. Matthew Scheidt, 18, has been sentenced to one year in prison for impersonating a physician's assistant in Florida. Apparently, he signed up to be a clerk at an office across the street but something got mixed up and he ended up being listed as a physician's assistant instead. So he, admittedly, did what any teenager would do and just sort of went with it, administering the sort of care, concern, CPR and medical advice that teen boys are so famous for. He said it was a simple mix-up, but then, he's also been arrested for impersonating a police officer. So keep an eye on your cops too ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day