Make Sure Your Doctor Isn't a Teenager
You've got enough to worry about when you're in the hospital without wondering whether your health care professional is an actual licensed caregiver or just some boy, but you better start worrying about it. Matthew Scheidt, 18, has been sentenced to one year in prison for impersonating a physician's assistant in Florida. Apparently, he signed up to be a clerk at an office across the street but something got mixed up and he ended up being listed as a physician's assistant instead. So he, admittedly, did what any teenager would do and just sort of went with it, administering the sort of care, concern, CPR and medical advice that teen boys are so famous for. He said it was a simple mix-up, but then, he's also been arrested for impersonating a police officer. So keep an eye on your cops too ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Watch Jean Raphio Explain How He Ended Up as the Voice of Star Wars’ BB-8
- > Asia McClain Is Finally Testifying for 'Serial's Adnan Syed
- > An 8th 'Harry Potter' Book Is Coming
- > Report: North Korea Just Executed One of Its Top Military Officials
- > Aaron Sorkin Is Bringing 'To Kill a Mockingbird' to Broadway