Louis C.K. to Star in Upcoming Woody Allen Film?
Filmmaking legend Woody Allen and comedy star Louis C.K. are reportedly in early talks to team up for an upcoming movie. The pair recently worked together on the Allen film Blue Jasmine (which, awesomely, stars Andrew Dice Clay), in which C.K. also has a small role. In an interview with The New York Times ArtsBeat blog, C.K. said that during the shoot, Allen asked him if he would be interested in collaborating as soon as next summer.
He pulled me aside and he said, “Listen, I wanted to ask you if you’d be interested in something. What if we were in a movie together, you and me?” I said, “Of course I’d love to do that.” And he said, “Could you do it next summer?” which is now, and I said, “Sure, no problem.” I was restraining myself.
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > In New Zealand, the Future of Pizza Delivery Is Now
- > The ISIS Leader Responsible for the Group’s Propaganda Videos Was Killed Yesterday
- > Donald Trump Will Visit Mexico Today on an Invitation From Mexico's President
- > Netflix Just Released a Teaser for ‘Stranger Things’ Season 2
- > President Obama Shortened 111 More Prison Sentences