Louis C.K. to Star in Upcoming Woody Allen Film?
Filmmaking legend Woody Allen and comedy star Louis C.K. are reportedly in early talks to team up for an upcoming movie. The pair recently worked together on the Allen film Blue Jasmine (which, awesomely, stars Andrew Dice Clay), in which C.K. also has a small role. In an interview with The New York Times ArtsBeat blog, C.K. said that during the shoot, Allen asked him if he would be interested in collaborating as soon as next summer.
He pulled me aside and he said, “Listen, I wanted to ask you if you’d be interested in something. What if we were in a movie together, you and me?” I said, “Of course I’d love to do that.” And he said, “Could you do it next summer?” which is now, and I said, “Sure, no problem.” I was restraining myself.
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President