Louis C.K. to Star in Upcoming Woody Allen Film?
Filmmaking legend Woody Allen and comedy star Louis C.K. are reportedly in early talks to team up for an upcoming movie. The pair recently worked together on the Allen film Blue Jasmine (which, awesomely, stars Andrew Dice Clay), in which C.K. also has a small role. In an interview with The New York Times ArtsBeat blog, C.K. said that during the shoot, Allen asked him if he would be interested in collaborating as soon as next summer.
He pulled me aside and he said, “Listen, I wanted to ask you if you’d be interested in something. What if we were in a movie together, you and me?” I said, “Of course I’d love to do that.” And he said, “Could you do it next summer?” which is now, and I said, “Sure, no problem.” I was restraining myself.
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Woman Struck by Lightning at Airport
- > Supreme Court Allows Texas Abortion Clinics to Stay Open
- > NBC Cans ‘The Apprentice’ and Beauty Pageants After Donald Trump’s Immigration Comments
- > Supreme Court Says Controversial Execution Drug Is Constitutional
- > High Profile Egyptian Prosecutor of Islamists Has Been Assassinated