Louis C.K. to Star in Upcoming Woody Allen Film?
Filmmaking legend Woody Allen and comedy star Louis C.K. are reportedly in early talks to team up for an upcoming movie. The pair recently worked together on the Allen film Blue Jasmine (which, awesomely, stars Andrew Dice Clay), in which C.K. also has a small role. In an interview with The New York Times ArtsBeat blog, C.K. said that during the shoot, Allen asked him if he would be interested in collaborating as soon as next summer.
He pulled me aside and he said, “Listen, I wanted to ask you if you’d be interested in something. What if we were in a movie together, you and me?” I said, “Of course I’d love to do that.” And he said, “Could you do it next summer?” which is now, and I said, “Sure, no problem.” I was restraining myself.
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Here’s This: Kanye Says His T-Swift Interruption Was Activism
- > 'Hamilton' Grabs an Insane Number of Tony Nominations
- > Here’s a Look at ‘The War of 1996’ in This New ‘Independence Day: Resurgence’ Preview
- > Meanwhile in Politics, Trump Says Ted Cruz's Dad Was Part of the JFK Assassination
- > This Creepy New Radiohead Video Has Some Interesting Religious Imagery