A Look at the Nic Cage, Kevin Smith, Tim Burton Superman Movie that Almost Happened
What if Kevin Smith wrote the script for a trippy Superman movie, starring Nicolas Cage and directed by Tim Burton? In 1996, it almost happened. Superman Lives was already heavily into the pre-production stages before it was eventually abandoned by the studio. Filmmaker Jon Schnepp found the project so fasinating that he recently launched his own successful Kickstarter campaign to fund a documentary about the superhero epic that almost-was. Now Schnepp has posted the first trailer for The Death of ‘Superman Lives’: What Happened (which will be released next summer), featuring behind the scenes looks at the coolest Superman movie never made …
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours