A Look at the Nic Cage, Kevin Smith, Tim Burton Superman Movie that Almost Happened
What if Kevin Smith wrote the script for a trippy Superman movie, starring Nicolas Cage and directed by Tim Burton? In 1996, it almost happened. Superman Lives was already heavily into the pre-production stages before it was eventually abandoned by the studio. Filmmaker Jon Schnepp found the project so fasinating that he recently launched his own successful Kickstarter campaign to fund a documentary about the superhero epic that almost-was. Now Schnepp has posted the first trailer for The Death of ‘Superman Lives’: What Happened (which will be released next summer), featuring behind the scenes looks at the coolest Superman movie never made …
Recommended For You
- > Members of Bon Iver, The Strokes, and Arcade Fire Will Play in an Epic Charity Basketball Game
- > Amazon Studios Rumored to Resurrect 'The Tick'
- > Nuns a Dying Breed in the U.S.
- > Parks and Rec's Cones of Dunshire Made Into a Real Game
- > Man in Critical Condition After Taking the Ice Bucket Challenge From a Plane