A Look at the Nic Cage, Kevin Smith, Tim Burton Superman Movie that Almost Happened
What if Kevin Smith wrote the script for a trippy Superman movie, starring Nicolas Cage and directed by Tim Burton? In 1996, it almost happened. Superman Lives was already heavily into the pre-production stages before it was eventually abandoned by the studio. Filmmaker Jon Schnepp found the project so fasinating that he recently launched his own successful Kickstarter campaign to fund a documentary about the superhero epic that almost-was. Now Schnepp has posted the first trailer for The Death of ‘Superman Lives’: What Happened (which will be released next summer), featuring behind the scenes looks at the coolest Superman movie never made …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?