A Look at the Nic Cage, Kevin Smith, Tim Burton Superman Movie that Almost Happened
What if Kevin Smith wrote the script for a trippy Superman movie, starring Nicolas Cage and directed by Tim Burton? In 1996, it almost happened. Superman Lives was already heavily into the pre-production stages before it was eventually abandoned by the studio. Filmmaker Jon Schnepp found the project so fasinating that he recently launched his own successful Kickstarter campaign to fund a documentary about the superhero epic that almost-was. Now Schnepp has posted the first trailer for The Death of ‘Superman Lives’: What Happened (which will be released next summer), featuring behind the scenes looks at the coolest Superman movie never made …
Recommended For You
- > Satanists Handing Out Satanic Children's Books or Something.
- > Krispy Kreme Is Celebrating Ghostbusters’ 30th Anniversary with Custom Donuts
- > Speaking in Tongues Is on the Rise Among Americans
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball
- > Major Companies Agree to Greenhouse Gas Cuts Equivalent to 15 Million Cars Off the Road