A Look at the Nic Cage, Kevin Smith, Tim Burton Superman Movie that Almost Happened
What if Kevin Smith wrote the script for a trippy Superman movie, starring Nicolas Cage and directed by Tim Burton? In 1996, it almost happened. Superman Lives was already heavily into the pre-production stages before it was eventually abandoned by the studio. Filmmaker Jon Schnepp found the project so fasinating that he recently launched his own successful Kickstarter campaign to fund a documentary about the superhero epic that almost-was. Now Schnepp has posted the first trailer for The Death of ‘Superman Lives’: What Happened (which will be released next summer), featuring behind the scenes looks at the coolest Superman movie never made …
Recommended For You
- > John C. Reilly Unveils Incredible 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Clip
- > Richard Dawkins Reminds Everyone That Some Rapes Are Worse Than Others
- > Stephen Colbert Had Some Very Nice Things to Say about ‘The Hobbit’ Movies
- > Why Won’t These Walmart Ice Cream Sandwiches Melt?
- > Spoon’s Upcoming Album Is Streaming Right Now on iTunes