At Long Last, Taco Bell Rolls Out a Breakfast Menu
We’ve got good news for those who randomly find themselves at a Taco Bell at 8:15 in the morning! The fast food chain has unveiled the items on their new breakfast menu. The early morning offerings that combine Tex-Mex favorites with good ‘ole fashion American staples (“The Waffle Taco” and “The A.M. Crunchwrap”, which is basically just a bunch of cheese, hash browns and fast food meat crammed in a tortilla), will be made available to the public on March 27. You’ll just have to wait a couple of more weeks before starting your day off with a really bad decision. Somewhere, Walt Jr. is smiling ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Chip and Joanna Gaine's Breakfast Place Might Be Worth the Road Trip
- > SNL's Pete Davidson: 'I Would've Killed Myself If I Didn't Have Kid Cudi'
- > Check Out the New Teaser for '24: Legacy'
- > This Historic Church Building Is Seriously Being Destroyed by Urine
- > Phil Collins Performed “In the Air Tonight’ on ‘Fallon’ and Questlove Played Rock 'n' Roll’s Greatest Drum Fill