At Long Last, Taco Bell Rolls Out a Breakfast Menu
We’ve got good news for those who randomly find themselves at a Taco Bell at 8:15 in the morning! The fast food chain has unveiled the items on their new breakfast menu. The early morning offerings that combine Tex-Mex favorites with good ‘ole fashion American staples (“The Waffle Taco” and “The A.M. Crunchwrap”, which is basically just a bunch of cheese, hash browns and fast food meat crammed in a tortilla), will be made available to the public on March 27. You’ll just have to wait a couple of more weeks before starting your day off with a really bad decision. Somewhere, Walt Jr. is smiling ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > New Research Has Shown Greenland's Ice Sheet Could Melt Faster Than Scientists Thought
- > Some Geniuses Created Water-Powered Speeder Bikes from 'Star Wars'
- > Wesley Snipes Is Writing a Novel About Spiritual Warfare
- > The ‘War for the Planet of the Apes’ Trailer Just Dropped
- > Watch Pharrell and Kim Burrell Perform the Gospel-Anthem ‘I See a Victory’ on ‘The Tonight Show’