At Long Last, Taco Bell Rolls Out a Breakfast Menu
We’ve got good news for those who randomly find themselves at a Taco Bell at 8:15 in the morning! The fast food chain has unveiled the items on their new breakfast menu. The early morning offerings that combine Tex-Mex favorites with good ‘ole fashion American staples (“The Waffle Taco” and “The A.M. Crunchwrap”, which is basically just a bunch of cheese, hash browns and fast food meat crammed in a tortilla), will be made available to the public on March 27. You’ll just have to wait a couple of more weeks before starting your day off with a really bad decision. Somewhere, Walt Jr. is smiling ...
Recommended For You
- > Congratulations on Your Number One Album, Lecrae.
- > Satanists Handing Out Satanic Children's Books or Something.
- > Krispy Kreme Is Celebrating Ghostbusters’ 30th Anniversary with Custom Donuts
- > Speaking in Tongues Is on the Rise Among Americans
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball