At Long Last, Taco Bell Rolls Out a Breakfast Menu
We’ve got good news for those who randomly find themselves at a Taco Bell at 8:15 in the morning! The fast food chain has unveiled the items on their new breakfast menu. The early morning offerings that combine Tex-Mex favorites with good ‘ole fashion American staples (“The Waffle Taco” and “The A.M. Crunchwrap”, which is basically just a bunch of cheese, hash browns and fast food meat crammed in a tortilla), will be made available to the public on March 27. You’ll just have to wait a couple of more weeks before starting your day off with a really bad decision. Somewhere, Walt Jr. is smiling ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Report Links Earthquakes in the U.S. With Oil Drilling Practices
- > Officials Just Evacuated the Statue of Liberty
- > Disturbing Video Shows Police Shooting Unarmed Black Man
- > Terrorist Network With Links to Bin Laden Busted in Italy
- > Philly Bakery Creates Tebow Pretzel to Welcome Him to the Eagles