The Long Awaited Return of 'You've Got Mail'
For those of you who are nostalgic for the good old days when emails came from family members and every new entry into your inbox triggered AOL's cheery little tagline, you can have it all back with this new Chrome extension. Of course, now it will be more useful for telling you that Land's End is having another End of Summer sale and a Rwandan prince has another fortune to give away, but you can't be picky with your electronic nostalgia ...
Recommended For You
- > Ridley Scott Responds to the ‘Exodus’ Casting Controversy
- > André 3000 May Retire From Hip-Hop Next Year
- > ISIS Has Beheaded Another American Journalist
- > Sneezy the Squirrel Vying for Mascot Status at Penn State
- > Members of Bon Iver, The Strokes, and Arcade Fire Will Play in an Epic Charity Basketball Game