The Long Awaited Return of 'You've Got Mail'
For those of you who are nostalgic for the good old days when emails came from family members and every new entry into your inbox triggered AOL's cheery little tagline, you can have it all back with this new Chrome extension. Of course, now it will be more useful for telling you that Land's End is having another End of Summer sale and a Rwandan prince has another fortune to give away, but you can't be picky with your electronic nostalgia ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 24,000 Prison Workers Are On Strike And Nobody Is Talking About It
- > Obama to Kaepernick: ‘Listen to the Pain' the Protest May Cause Someone Who's Lost Family in Combat
- > A Teenager Opened Fire On A Children’s Playground Yesterday
- > Man Drops Ring In Baseball Game Proposal In Front Of 35,000 People
- > Elon Musk Wants To Put People On Mars And He Just Might