The Long Awaited Return of 'You've Got Mail'
For those of you who are nostalgic for the good old days when emails came from family members and every new entry into your inbox triggered AOL's cheery little tagline, you can have it all back with this new Chrome extension. Of course, now it will be more useful for telling you that Land's End is having another End of Summer sale and a Rwandan prince has another fortune to give away, but you can't be picky with your electronic nostalgia ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet the Chestnut Praline Latte, Starbucks' First New Drink in 5 Years
- > Amy Poehler's Next Project: A Church-Themed Comedy
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed