The Long Awaited Return of 'You've Got Mail'
For those of you who are nostalgic for the good old days when emails came from family members and every new entry into your inbox triggered AOL's cheery little tagline, you can have it all back with this new Chrome extension. Of course, now it will be more useful for telling you that Land's End is having another End of Summer sale and a Rwandan prince has another fortune to give away, but you can't be picky with your electronic nostalgia ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'