The Long Awaited Return of 'You've Got Mail'
For those of you who are nostalgic for the good old days when emails came from family members and every new entry into your inbox triggered AOL's cheery little tagline, you can have it all back with this new Chrome extension. Of course, now it will be more useful for telling you that Land's End is having another End of Summer sale and a Rwandan prince has another fortune to give away, but you can't be picky with your electronic nostalgia ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Diplomats Working Toward Temporary Cease-Fire in Syria
- > Here's the First Trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime Show 'Roadies'
- > Two Teens in Arizona Were Killed in (Yet Another) School Shooting
- > Jimmy Fallon Interviews Peyton Manning...Or Is It?
- > A 10-Year ‘Friday Night Lights’ Reunion Is in the Works