London Olympics Cost More Money Than We Knew Existed
Somehow, London has managed to spend 37.5 billion dollars and counting on the Summer Olympics, which is more than double the amount they'd projected and much more than double the amount of money scientists believe exists in the known world. At this rate, London is on track to host the most expensive games in Olympic history, and that is what these games are all about: being first ...
Recommended For You
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider
- > Will Idaho Pastors Be Forced to Conduct Same-Sex Weddings?
- > Another Charming Visit From Marcel the Shell With Shoes On.
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples