A Live-Action, Shot-for-Shot 'Toy Story' Remake to Pass the Time
Life is short. Platitude though that may be (and "short" compared to what, exactly?), it's not a bad way to order your priorities throughout the day. Knowing that life is short, would you rather, say, spend a few of your precious minutes on earth curating your Pinterest account or telling someone close to you that you love them? Would you rather spend a few years learning a new language or creating a shot-for-shot, live-action remake of Toy Story? Well, if you're Jonason Pauley and Jesse Perrotta, the answer to that question is the latter, and that's what they've done. Like, the entire movie. We've all got to find a way to fill our free time somehow. They chose to fill it remaking a beloved film. Whether or not you'll choose to watch it is up to you. Life is short ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > A New Study Finds That Regular Church Attendance Decreases the Risk of Suicide
- > Emanuel AME Church Shooting Victims Are Suing the Government for Allowing Dylann Roof to Buy a Gun
- > A Driver Died Using Tesla's Autopilot Mode
- > Apple Is in Talks to Buy Tidal So People Might Actually Listen to It
- > James Dobson Now Says He Doesn’t Know For Sure If Trump Has Become a Christian