A Live-Action, Shot-for-Shot 'Toy Story' Remake to Pass the Time
Life is short. Platitude though that may be (and "short" compared to what, exactly?), it's not a bad way to order your priorities throughout the day. Knowing that life is short, would you rather, say, spend a few of your precious minutes on earth curating your Pinterest account or telling someone close to you that you love them? Would you rather spend a few years learning a new language or creating a shot-for-shot, live-action remake of Toy Story? Well, if you're Jonason Pauley and Jesse Perrotta, the answer to that question is the latter, and that's what they've done. Like, the entire movie. We've all got to find a way to fill our free time somehow. They chose to fill it remaking a beloved film. Whether or not you'll choose to watch it is up to you. Life is short ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > TBN Co-Founder Jan Crouch Has Suffered a Life-Threatening Stroke
- > Report: At Least 700 Migrants Drowned in the Mediterranean Sea Last Week
- > That New ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Trailer Was a Shot-For-Shot Remake of One Released in 1991
- > Henry Heimlich Finally Got to Use His Famous Maneuver
- > Scientists Are Calling for the Rio Olympics to Be Postponed or Moved Because of Public Health Concerns