A Live-Action, Shot-for-Shot 'Toy Story' Remake to Pass the Time
Life is short. Platitude though that may be (and "short" compared to what, exactly?), it's not a bad way to order your priorities throughout the day. Knowing that life is short, would you rather, say, spend a few of your precious minutes on earth curating your Pinterest account or telling someone close to you that you love them? Would you rather spend a few years learning a new language or creating a shot-for-shot, live-action remake of Toy Story? Well, if you're Jonason Pauley and Jesse Perrotta, the answer to that question is the latter, and that's what they've done. Like, the entire movie. We've all got to find a way to fill our free time somehow. They chose to fill it remaking a beloved film. Whether or not you'll choose to watch it is up to you. Life is short ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola