A Live-Action, Shot-for-Shot 'Toy Story' Remake to Pass the Time
Life is short. Platitude though that may be (and "short" compared to what, exactly?), it's not a bad way to order your priorities throughout the day. Knowing that life is short, would you rather, say, spend a few of your precious minutes on earth curating your Pinterest account or telling someone close to you that you love them? Would you rather spend a few years learning a new language or creating a shot-for-shot, live-action remake of Toy Story? Well, if you're Jonason Pauley and Jesse Perrotta, the answer to that question is the latter, and that's what they've done. Like, the entire movie. We've all got to find a way to fill our free time somehow. They chose to fill it remaking a beloved film. Whether or not you'll choose to watch it is up to you. Life is short ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Aziz Ansari Announces 'Master of None' Season 2 Is Coming
- > New Study Shows Church-Going Couples Are Happier
- > Check Out the Final ‘Batman vs. Superman: The Dawn of Justice’ Trailer
- > Scientists Detect Gravitational Waves, Confirming Einstein’s Prediction
- > Jared Padalecki Is Returning to Stars Hollow as Dean