A Little Monkey in a Little Monkey Coat Was Found in Ikea
We live in an unusual world in which anything can happen. Dogs can drive cars. Pizza Hut can release its own perfume. And now this: Shoppers in Ikea found a tiny little monkey, in a teensy-weensy little shearling jacket, wandering the aisles. Apparently, the monkey's owners had left the little guy locked up in his crate while they went shopping at Ikea, but he escaped and wandered inside, looking for mom and dad, where he just roamed the halls for over an hour before animal control put a kibosh on his big day out. His owners had left the store without realizing they were short one monkey passenger and were fined $200 for giving everyone at Ikea the best time any of them had ever seen in their entire lives ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Suicide Bombers Attacked an Airport in Istanbul, Killing At Least 28
- > JK Rowling Revealed Some of the History of the American Hogwarts
- > Stunning Aerial Photos Show the Differences Between Poverty and Wealth in South Africa
- > Watch The Avett Brothers Perform Their New Song ‘Satan Pulls the Strings’ on Fallon
- > Report: Leah Remini Is Making a TV Show About the Dangers of Scientology