A Little Monkey in a Little Monkey Coat Was Found in Ikea
We live in an unusual world in which anything can happen. Dogs can drive cars. Pizza Hut can release its own perfume. And now this: Shoppers in Ikea found a tiny little monkey, in a teensy-weensy little shearling jacket, wandering the aisles. Apparently, the monkey's owners had left the little guy locked up in his crate while they went shopping at Ikea, but he escaped and wandered inside, looking for mom and dad, where he just roamed the halls for over an hour before animal control put a kibosh on his big day out. His owners had left the store without realizing they were short one monkey passenger and were fined $200 for giving everyone at Ikea the best time any of them had ever seen in their entire lives ...
Recommended For You
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola
- > NBCUniversal Will Pay Millions to Former Unpaid Interns as Part of Settlement
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy