Little Girl's Final Wish Comes True With charity:water
Rachel Beckwith, a 9-year-old in Seattle, wanted to have friends and family donate money to charity:water in lieu of birthday presents. She fell a little short of her $300 goal, although she felt confident she'd do better on her tenth birthday. Tragically, it's an opportunity she never got. Rachel was killed in a car accident just a few weeks later. However, news of her birthday wish began to pick up viral steam and what happened next ensures that this very unique and wonderful 9-year-old will leave behind a very, very long legacy. A must-watch ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > Two More Seasons of ‘Serial’ Are on the Way
- > Here’s the ‘Daredevil’/’Law & Order’ Credits Mash-up You’ve Been Waiting For
- > Students Give Senior Trip Money to Principal Battling Cancer
- > 1,200 Migrant Workers Have Died So Far in Lead Up to Qatar World Cup
- > ‘Photobomb’ and ‘Clickbait’ Are Among Latest Additions to Webster’s Dictionary