Little Girl's Final Wish Comes True With charity:water
Rachel Beckwith, a 9-year-old in Seattle, wanted to have friends and family donate money to charity:water in lieu of birthday presents. She fell a little short of her $300 goal, although she felt confident she'd do better on her tenth birthday. Tragically, it's an opportunity she never got. Rachel was killed in a car accident just a few weeks later. However, news of her birthday wish began to pick up viral steam and what happened next ensures that this very unique and wonderful 9-year-old will leave behind a very, very long legacy. A must-watch ...
Recommended For You
- > Incident Report from Michael Brown Shooting Wasn’t Reviewed for 10 Days
- > Here’s the First Full Trailer for Dave Grohl’s New Music Series ‘Sonic Highways’
- > Chris Pratt Dressed Up as Star-Lord to Visit a Children’s Hospital
- > UN: 191,000 Have Died in Syria’s Civil War
- > Noah Story Finally Getting Its Family Friendly Comedy Adaptation