Little Girl's Final Wish Comes True With charity:water
Rachel Beckwith, a 9-year-old in Seattle, wanted to have friends and family donate money to charity:water in lieu of birthday presents. She fell a little short of her $300 goal, although she felt confident she'd do better on her tenth birthday. Tragically, it's an opportunity she never got. Rachel was killed in a car accident just a few weeks later. However, news of her birthday wish began to pick up viral steam and what happened next ensures that this very unique and wonderful 9-year-old will leave behind a very, very long legacy. A must-watch ...
Recommended For You
- > Israel Will Observe a 12-Hour Ceasefire Starting Saturday
- > Now Marvel Is Eyeing Joaquin Phoenix for Doctor Strange
- > Keith Olbermann's Takedown of the NFL's Double Standard Is a Must-Watch
- > Dad Inventor Creates a Device that Can Fill 37 Water Balloons at One Time
- > The Queen of England Photobombed Some Tourists