Little Girl's Final Wish Comes True With charity:water
Rachel Beckwith, a 9-year-old in Seattle, wanted to have friends and family donate money to charity:water in lieu of birthday presents. She fell a little short of her $300 goal, although she felt confident she'd do better on her tenth birthday. Tragically, it's an opportunity she never got. Rachel was killed in a car accident just a few weeks later. However, news of her birthday wish began to pick up viral steam and what happened next ensures that this very unique and wonderful 9-year-old will leave behind a very, very long legacy. A must-watch ...
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like