Little Girl's Final Wish Comes True With charity:water
Rachel Beckwith, a 9-year-old in Seattle, wanted to have friends and family donate money to charity:water in lieu of birthday presents. She fell a little short of her $300 goal, although she felt confident she'd do better on her tenth birthday. Tragically, it's an opportunity she never got. Rachel was killed in a car accident just a few weeks later. However, news of her birthday wish began to pick up viral steam and what happened next ensures that this very unique and wonderful 9-year-old will leave behind a very, very long legacy. A must-watch ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > New Research Has Shown Greenland's Ice Sheet Could Melt Faster Than Scientists Thought
- > Some Geniuses Created Water-Powered Speeder Bikes from 'Star Wars'
- > Wesley Snipes Is Writing a Novel About Spiritual Warfare
- > The ‘War for the Planet of the Apes’ Trailer Just Dropped
- > Watch Pharrell and Kim Burrell Perform the Gospel-Anthem ‘I See a Victory’ on ‘The Tonight Show’