Litter of Puppies Saves Lost Boy
Prepare the deepest kockles of your heart for a warming, because if this story doesn't do it, it can't be done. Mr. and Mrs. Camp rallied neighbors and police to help them search the Alabama woods for their missing son, Kyle—a 10-year-old with Down's Syndrome—after he had apparently wandered out of the house and into the forest while no one was looking, sometime Tuesday afternoon. Hope was fading Wednesday morning, after a search party of 150 volunteers turned up no trace of him. But that's when one volunteer, who was following the Camp family dog, finally heard the cries of a litter of puppies down by a creek. The puppies were cuddled around a wet, shoeless Kyle, and they'd kept him from freezing in the creek overnight. And so the boy and the world's cuddliest lifesavers were all rescued and brought home, and everyone agreed that the room suddenly got very dusty ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward