Litter of Puppies Saves Lost Boy
Prepare the deepest kockles of your heart for a warming, because if this story doesn't do it, it can't be done. Mr. and Mrs. Camp rallied neighbors and police to help them search the Alabama woods for their missing son, Kyle—a 10-year-old with Down's Syndrome—after he had apparently wandered out of the house and into the forest while no one was looking, sometime Tuesday afternoon. Hope was fading Wednesday morning, after a search party of 150 volunteers turned up no trace of him. But that's when one volunteer, who was following the Camp family dog, finally heard the cries of a litter of puppies down by a creek. The puppies were cuddled around a wet, shoeless Kyle, and they'd kept him from freezing in the creek overnight. And so the boy and the world's cuddliest lifesavers were all rescued and brought home, and everyone agreed that the room suddenly got very dusty ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Investigation Discovery Just Announced a Special About Adnan Syed
- > Hear the Spoken-Word Harvard Graduation Speech Everyone Is Talking About
- > Tragedy: Migrant Death Toll Has Surpassed 1,000 in the Last Week
- > Netanyahu: Israel Is ‘Willing to Negotiate with the Arab States’ For a Two-State Solution
- > Some Zookeepers Strapped a GoPro on Top of a Cheetah, And It Turned Out Pretty Cool