In Light of Accusations of Racism, the Food Network Has Dropped Paula Deen
We haven't posted much about the whole Paula Deen thing around here, because all the sources just seemed too questionable to justify the sort of matter-of-fact reporting to which many news outlets were resorting. However, given Deen's three meandering, hastily filmed apologies today—and the news that the Food Network will not be renewing her contract at the end of this season, it appears that the accusations of Ms. Deen—which include casually using racial slurs and discussing her interest in dressing black staffers like slaves at an event—have at least some truth to them ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Fox Is Making a Talk Show Hosted By Megachurch Pastors Called ‘The Preachers’
- > Two Biotech Companies Are Going to Start Experimenting with ‘Brain Death Reversal’
- > Lecrae Performed with The Roots Last Night on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Hulu Landed Ron Howard’s New Documentary About The Beatles
- > John Kasich Is Calling It Quits, Trump Is Now Running Unopposed