The Life-Size Lego X-Wing: Humanity's Nerdiest Feat of Engineering
This full-scale model of the Star Wars X-Wing Fighter jet, made entirely from Legos, is currently on display in Times Square before it is shipped off to California’s Legoland amusement park. The 43-foot-long masterpiece is an exact replica of the 560-piece set you can buy at the toy store, except Lego scientists used more than 5.3 million bricks to assemble it at 42-times the size …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?