The Life-Size Lego X-Wing: Humanity's Nerdiest Feat of Engineering
This full-scale model of the Star Wars X-Wing Fighter jet, made entirely from Legos, is currently on display in Times Square before it is shipped off to California’s Legoland amusement park. The 43-foot-long masterpiece is an exact replica of the 560-piece set you can buy at the toy store, except Lego scientists used more than 5.3 million bricks to assemble it at 42-times the size …
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours