The Life-Size Lego X-Wing: Humanity's Nerdiest Feat of Engineering
This full-scale model of the Star Wars X-Wing Fighter jet, made entirely from Legos, is currently on display in Times Square before it is shipped off to California’s Legoland amusement park. The 43-foot-long masterpiece is an exact replica of the 560-piece set you can buy at the toy store, except Lego scientists used more than 5.3 million bricks to assemble it at 42-times the size …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.
- > Top Theater Chains Cancel Showings of ‘The Interview’ After Hacker Threats