The Life-Size Lego X-Wing: Humanity's Nerdiest Feat of Engineering
This full-scale model of the Star Wars X-Wing Fighter jet, made entirely from Legos, is currently on display in Times Square before it is shipped off to California’s Legoland amusement park. The 43-foot-long masterpiece is an exact replica of the 560-piece set you can buy at the toy store, except Lego scientists used more than 5.3 million bricks to assemble it at 42-times the size …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet