Libyans Unite in Condemning Attacks
Libyans took to the streets yesterday, condemning the violent protests that left four Americans, including ambassador Chris Stevens, dead. Many signs expressing support and gratitude for America read things like, "Benghazi is against terrorism"; "Chris Stevens was a friend to all Libyans"; and "No No No to Al Qaeda" were seen, and interim leader Mohammed Magarief said that his government "condemns the criminal aggression" and promised to bring the killers to justice ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet the Chestnut Praline Latte, Starbucks' First New Drink in 5 Years
- > Amy Poehler's Next Project: A Church-Themed Comedy
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed