Libyans Unite in Condemning Attacks
Libyans took to the streets yesterday, condemning the violent protests that left four Americans, including ambassador Chris Stevens, dead. Many signs expressing support and gratitude for America read things like, "Benghazi is against terrorism"; "Chris Stevens was a friend to all Libyans"; and "No No No to Al Qaeda" were seen, and interim leader Mohammed Magarief said that his government "condemns the criminal aggression" and promised to bring the killers to justice ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > James Corden Told a Really Nice Story About Gene Wilder Last Night
- > Report: ISIS Has Buried Thousands in Mass Graves
- > Mel Gibson Is Discussing Making ‘The Resurrection’, a Follow-up to ‘The Passion'
- > Um, Did Scientists Just Detect a Radio Signal From Aliens?
- > Here’s the ‘Full House/Avengers’ Mash-up You’ve Been Waiting For