Libyans Unite in Condemning Attacks
Libyans took to the streets yesterday, condemning the violent protests that left four Americans, including ambassador Chris Stevens, dead. Many signs expressing support and gratitude for America read things like, "Benghazi is against terrorism"; "Chris Stevens was a friend to all Libyans"; and "No No No to Al Qaeda" were seen, and interim leader Mohammed Magarief said that his government "condemns the criminal aggression" and promised to bring the killers to justice ...
Recommended For You
- > Israel Will Observe a 12-Hour Ceasefire Starting Saturday
- > Now Marvel Is Eyeing Joaquin Phoenix for Doctor Strange
- > Keith Olbermann's Takedown of the NFL's Double Standard Is a Must-Watch
- > Dad Inventor Creates a Device that Can Fill 37 Water Balloons at One Time
- > The Queen of England Photobombed Some Tourists