Libyans Unite in Condemning Attacks
Libyans took to the streets yesterday, condemning the violent protests that left four Americans, including ambassador Chris Stevens, dead. Many signs expressing support and gratitude for America read things like, "Benghazi is against terrorism"; "Chris Stevens was a friend to all Libyans"; and "No No No to Al Qaeda" were seen, and interim leader Mohammed Magarief said that his government "condemns the criminal aggression" and promised to bring the killers to justice ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Team Up For A New Film
- > Biebs Is Bringing Back the WWJD Bracelet
- > Just Try to Contain Your Excitement: There’s a New Album on the Way From Adele
- > Behind-the-Scenes of ‘Captive’: The Story of the ‘Purpose Driven Life’ Hostage Stand-off
- > Trippy New PSA Uses Internet Memes to Warn of the Dangers of Smoking