Libyans Unite in Condemning Attacks
Libyans took to the streets yesterday, condemning the violent protests that left four Americans, including ambassador Chris Stevens, dead. Many signs expressing support and gratitude for America read things like, "Benghazi is against terrorism"; "Chris Stevens was a friend to all Libyans"; and "No No No to Al Qaeda" were seen, and interim leader Mohammed Magarief said that his government "condemns the criminal aggression" and promised to bring the killers to justice ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Regina George’s House from ‘Mean Girls’ On Sale for $14.8 Million
- > And Now, ‘Amazing Grace’ Performed Entirely with Air Horns
- > Netflix’s ‘A Very Murray Christmas’ Looks Like a Somber Affair
- > Myanmar Government Saves 200 Migrants Packed in Dangerous Boat
- > Here’s the Moving Trailer for ‘Batkid Begins’