Libyans Unite in Condemning Attacks
Libyans took to the streets yesterday, condemning the violent protests that left four Americans, including ambassador Chris Stevens, dead. Many signs expressing support and gratitude for America read things like, "Benghazi is against terrorism"; "Chris Stevens was a friend to all Libyans"; and "No No No to Al Qaeda" were seen, and interim leader Mohammed Magarief said that his government "condemns the criminal aggression" and promised to bring the killers to justice ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > ‘The Simpsons’ Has Been Renewed for Another Two Years
- > Thousands of Migrants Rescued While Crossing the Mediterranean
- > Geek Out Over These New Images from the ‘Star Wars’ Set
- > William and Kate Announce the Name of the Second Royal Baby
- > Kanye West Says His New Album Will Be Called ‘Swish’ (Maybe)