Liberty University to Allow Concealed Guns in Classrooms
Liberty University, one of the nation’s largest Christian schools, will now allow students to carry concealed guns into classrooms, if they hold the proper permits. In 2011, the school dropped its campus-wide gun ban, allowing faculty, staff and students to bring guns on certain parts of school grounds. The new rule does have some restrictions: Students may not bring weapons into dorms, and students who are in violation of certain school honor code rules can not have guns on campus …
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours