Liberty University to Allow Concealed Guns in Classrooms
Liberty University, one of the nation’s largest Christian schools, will now allow students to carry concealed guns into classrooms, if they hold the proper permits. In 2011, the school dropped its campus-wide gun ban, allowing faculty, staff and students to bring guns on certain parts of school grounds. The new rule does have some restrictions: Students may not bring weapons into dorms, and students who are in violation of certain school honor code rules can not have guns on campus …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Daisy Ridley Wants to Wish You a Happy ‘Star Wars’ Day and Encourage You to Be a Force for Change
- > Is dc Talk's Facebook Page Trying to Tell Us Something?
- > Ted Cruz Is Out, Making Donald Trump's Path Clear(er)
- > Here’s This: Kanye Says His T-Swift Interruption Was Activism
- > 'Hamilton' Grabs an Insane Number of Tony Nominations