Liberty University to Allow Concealed Guns in Classrooms
Liberty University, one of the nation’s largest Christian schools, will now allow students to carry concealed guns into classrooms, if they hold the proper permits. In 2011, the school dropped its campus-wide gun ban, allowing faculty, staff and students to bring guns on certain parts of school grounds. The new rule does have some restrictions: Students may not bring weapons into dorms, and students who are in violation of certain school honor code rules can not have guns on campus …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Christians Visit Mosque in Chattanooga ‘As a Show of Love’ to Muslim Community
- > Be Inspired By the New Trailer for Will Ferrell’s 'Ferrell Takes the Field'
- > Divers Found 300-year-old Gold Treasure Valued at $1M
- > ‘Key & Peele’ Is Coming to an End
- > NASA Has Released an Incredible Image of the ‘Sombrero Galaxy’