Liberty University to Allow Concealed Guns in Classrooms
Liberty University, one of the nation’s largest Christian schools, will now allow students to carry concealed guns into classrooms, if they hold the proper permits. In 2011, the school dropped its campus-wide gun ban, allowing faculty, staff and students to bring guns on certain parts of school grounds. The new rule does have some restrictions: Students may not bring weapons into dorms, and students who are in violation of certain school honor code rules can not have guns on campus …
Recommended For You
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider
- > Will Idaho Pastors Be Forced to Conduct Same-Sex Weddings?
- > Another Charming Visit From Marcel the Shell With Shoes On.
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples