Let's All Guess Why the Duke Energy CEO Quit After One Day on the Job
Duke Energy CEO Bill Johnson was only Duke Energy's CEO for a few hours before he quit. Very strange, obviously. There are any number of reasons he could have turned in his resignation at exactly midnight after his first Monday at the office. It could have been, of course, that he found his job too stressful. It might have been a toxic work environment. Or it might have been the fact that he walks away with a $44 million dollar severance pay. There is just no way of knowing ...
Recommended For You
- > Here's a Beautiful Song From Joy Williams and Haley Williams
- > Darren Wilson Tells ABC News ‘I Did My Job Right’
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’
- > Michael Brown Case: Protestors Hit the Streets in 170 Cities