Let's All Guess Why the Duke Energy CEO Quit After One Day on the Job
Duke Energy CEO Bill Johnson was only Duke Energy's CEO for a few hours before he quit. Very strange, obviously. There are any number of reasons he could have turned in his resignation at exactly midnight after his first Monday at the office. It could have been, of course, that he found his job too stressful. It might have been a toxic work environment. Or it might have been the fact that he walks away with a $44 million dollar severance pay. There is just no way of knowing ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Elton John Is Helping The Killers on Their New Album
- > Report: Officials in Flint Could Face Manslaughter Charges Following Deaths Linked to Water Crisis
- > Conan Mimics Cam Newton in a Post-Joke Press Conference
- > Thousands of Syrian Civilians Are Being Abused by Their Government
- > Obama to Ask for $11 Billion to Fight Family Homelessness