Let's All Guess Why the Duke Energy CEO Quit After One Day on the Job
Duke Energy CEO Bill Johnson was only Duke Energy's CEO for a few hours before he quit. Very strange, obviously. There are any number of reasons he could have turned in his resignation at exactly midnight after his first Monday at the office. It could have been, of course, that he found his job too stressful. It might have been a toxic work environment. Or it might have been the fact that he walks away with a $44 million dollar severance pay. There is just no way of knowing ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Regina George’s House from ‘Mean Girls’ On Sale for $14.8 Million
- > And Now, ‘Amazing Grace’ Performed Entirely with Air Horns
- > Netflix’s ‘A Very Murray Christmas’ Looks Like a Somber Affair
- > Myanmar Government Saves 200 Migrants Packed in Dangerous Boat
- > Here’s the Moving Trailer for ‘Batkid Begins’