Let's All Guess Why the Duke Energy CEO Quit After One Day on the Job
Duke Energy CEO Bill Johnson was only Duke Energy's CEO for a few hours before he quit. Very strange, obviously. There are any number of reasons he could have turned in his resignation at exactly midnight after his first Monday at the office. It could have been, of course, that he found his job too stressful. It might have been a toxic work environment. Or it might have been the fact that he walks away with a $44 million dollar severance pay. There is just no way of knowing ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Lucille Ball Lives: Cate Blanchett Will Play the Actress in an Upcoming Film
- > Same-Sex Couple Married in Kentucky County After Clerk Jailed
- > Here’s a Fan-Made Trailer for a Boba Fett Stand-Alone 'Star Wars' Movie
- > ‘Parks and Rec’ Co-Creator Is Working on a New Sitcom about an Interracial Family
- > Prosecutors Seek Death Penalty for Racist Church Shooter Dylann Roof