Let's All Guess Why the Duke Energy CEO Quit After One Day on the Job
Duke Energy CEO Bill Johnson was only Duke Energy's CEO for a few hours before he quit. Very strange, obviously. There are any number of reasons he could have turned in his resignation at exactly midnight after his first Monday at the office. It could have been, of course, that he found his job too stressful. It might have been a toxic work environment. Or it might have been the fact that he walks away with a $44 million dollar severance pay. There is just no way of knowing ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Playing God? Scientists Begin Building Human-Animal Hybrid Embryos
- > Netflix Is the New Home for Disney, Star Wars, Marvel and Pixar Movies
- > Here in America, Living With Your Parents Is the New Normal
- > An Officer Involved with Freddie Gray Case Acquitted of All Charges
- > Justin Bieber on Instagram: Calls Out Award Shows and Gives Shout Out to Bethel Music