Let's All Guess Why the Duke Energy CEO Quit After One Day on the Job
Duke Energy CEO Bill Johnson was only Duke Energy's CEO for a few hours before he quit. Very strange, obviously. There are any number of reasons he could have turned in his resignation at exactly midnight after his first Monday at the office. It could have been, of course, that he found his job too stressful. It might have been a toxic work environment. Or it might have been the fact that he walks away with a $44 million dollar severance pay. There is just no way of knowing ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > ‘Fixer Upper’ Couple: ‘Our Family Has Made a Commitment to Put Christ First’
- > What the Bible Says About How to Treat Refugees
- > Report: Justin Bieber Turned a Concert into a Church Service
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > The Definitive Ranking of Insanely Awesome Christian Album Covers