Let's All Guess Why the Duke Energy CEO Quit After One Day on the Job
Duke Energy CEO Bill Johnson was only Duke Energy's CEO for a few hours before he quit. Very strange, obviously. There are any number of reasons he could have turned in his resignation at exactly midnight after his first Monday at the office. It could have been, of course, that he found his job too stressful. It might have been a toxic work environment. Or it might have been the fact that he walks away with a $44 million dollar severance pay. There is just no way of knowing ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Christians Visit Mosque in Chattanooga ‘As a Show of Love’ to Muslim Community
- > Be Inspired By the New Trailer for Will Ferrell’s 'Ferrell Takes the Field'
- > Divers Found 300-year-old Gold Treasure Valued at $1M
- > ‘Key & Peele’ Is Coming to an End
- > NASA Has Released an Incredible Image of the ‘Sombrero Galaxy’