Let's All Guess Why the Duke Energy CEO Quit After One Day on the Job
Duke Energy CEO Bill Johnson was only Duke Energy's CEO for a few hours before he quit. Very strange, obviously. There are any number of reasons he could have turned in his resignation at exactly midnight after his first Monday at the office. It could have been, of course, that he found his job too stressful. It might have been a toxic work environment. Or it might have been the fact that he walks away with a $44 million dollar severance pay. There is just no way of knowing ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > An American Missionary Was Kidnapped in Niger Earlier This Month
- > Adnan Syed Could Soon Be Freed on Bail
- > Mel Gibson Tells Joel Osteen that His ‘Passion’ Follow-up Will Be Surprising on a ‘Theological Level’
- > You Can Actually Tell When Your Friends Are Fake Laughing at Your Jokes, Because Science
- > Watch the Gritty ‘Logan’ Trailer Mashed Up with the Old ‘X-Men’ Cartoon