Let's All Guess Why the Duke Energy CEO Quit After One Day on the Job
Duke Energy CEO Bill Johnson was only Duke Energy's CEO for a few hours before he quit. Very strange, obviously. There are any number of reasons he could have turned in his resignation at exactly midnight after his first Monday at the office. It could have been, of course, that he found his job too stressful. It might have been a toxic work environment. Or it might have been the fact that he walks away with a $44 million dollar severance pay. There is just no way of knowing ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Peak Summer Stargazing Season Starts Tonight
- > 'Story of God with Morgan Freeman' Gets a Season 2
- > Here’s a Look at the New Season of ‘Gilmore Girls’
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series