Let's All Guess Why the Duke Energy CEO Quit After One Day on the Job
Duke Energy CEO Bill Johnson was only Duke Energy's CEO for a few hours before he quit. Very strange, obviously. There are any number of reasons he could have turned in his resignation at exactly midnight after his first Monday at the office. It could have been, of course, that he found his job too stressful. It might have been a toxic work environment. Or it might have been the fact that he walks away with a $44 million dollar severance pay. There is just no way of knowing ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > NFL Hall of Famer Jerry Rice Poses as a Lyft Driver for a Day
- > Woman Shows Up to Her Own Funeral Surprising Everyone, Including Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- > 20-Story Crane Collapses in Manhattan
- > The Pastor of China’s Largest Official Protestant Church Has Been Arrested
- > Watch Football Players Complete the Ultimate Physical Challenge: Doing Their Daughters' Hair