Let's All Guess Why the Duke Energy CEO Quit After One Day on the Job
Duke Energy CEO Bill Johnson was only Duke Energy's CEO for a few hours before he quit. Very strange, obviously. There are any number of reasons he could have turned in his resignation at exactly midnight after his first Monday at the office. It could have been, of course, that he found his job too stressful. It might have been a toxic work environment. Or it might have been the fact that he walks away with a $44 million dollar severance pay. There is just no way of knowing ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > New Research Has Shown Greenland's Ice Sheet Could Melt Faster Than Scientists Thought
- > Some Geniuses Created Water-Powered Speeder Bikes from 'Star Wars'
- > Wesley Snipes Is Writing a Novel About Spiritual Warfare
- > The ‘War for the Planet of the Apes’ Trailer Just Dropped
- > Watch Pharrell and Kim Burrell Perform the Gospel-Anthem ‘I See a Victory’ on ‘The Tonight Show’