Let's All Guess Why the Duke Energy CEO Quit After One Day on the Job
Duke Energy CEO Bill Johnson was only Duke Energy's CEO for a few hours before he quit. Very strange, obviously. There are any number of reasons he could have turned in his resignation at exactly midnight after his first Monday at the office. It could have been, of course, that he found his job too stressful. It might have been a toxic work environment. Or it might have been the fact that he walks away with a $44 million dollar severance pay. There is just no way of knowing ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Tracy Morgan Says He Had an Encounter with God After His Accident
- > Got the Post-Holiday Mondays? Here Are the Unreal Star Wars Impressions Your Day Needs
- > University of Chicago Campus Shut Down Due to Threats of Gun Violence
- > Here’s a New Look at Amazon’s 30-Minute Drone Delivery System
- > Taylor Swift Met with a Young Fan Who May Soon Lose Her Hearing