Let's All Guess Why the Duke Energy CEO Quit After One Day on the Job
Duke Energy CEO Bill Johnson was only Duke Energy's CEO for a few hours before he quit. Very strange, obviously. There are any number of reasons he could have turned in his resignation at exactly midnight after his first Monday at the office. It could have been, of course, that he found his job too stressful. It might have been a toxic work environment. Or it might have been the fact that he walks away with a $44 million dollar severance pay. There is just no way of knowing ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Late Night: Bernie Sanders Will Be on ‘Colbert’ and Donald Trump Will Be on ‘Fallon’
- > R.C. Sproul Jr. Suspended from Ministry after Admitting to ‘Visiting’ Ashley Madison
- > SpongeBob Squarepants Invites a Few Famous Friends to His Broadway Debut
- > County Clerk Defies Supreme Court Order to Issue Marriage Licenses to Same-Sex Couples
- > And Now, a Weatherman Falling into a Pool on Live TV