Let's All Guess Why the Duke Energy CEO Quit After One Day on the Job
Duke Energy CEO Bill Johnson was only Duke Energy's CEO for a few hours before he quit. Very strange, obviously. There are any number of reasons he could have turned in his resignation at exactly midnight after his first Monday at the office. It could have been, of course, that he found his job too stressful. It might have been a toxic work environment. Or it might have been the fact that he walks away with a $44 million dollar severance pay. There is just no way of knowing ...
Recommended For You
- > Islamic State Militants Appear to Behead American Journalist In YouTube Video
- > Let This Little League Coach's Great Speech After a Tough Loss Inspire You to Get Out There
- > Pope Francis: ISIS Must Be Stopped to Protect Religious Minorities
- > CNN's Jake Tapper on Ferguson Police: "This Doesn't Make Any Sense"
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like if Michael Bay Had Directed ‘Up’