Let's All Guess Why the Duke Energy CEO Quit After One Day on the Job
Duke Energy CEO Bill Johnson was only Duke Energy's CEO for a few hours before he quit. Very strange, obviously. There are any number of reasons he could have turned in his resignation at exactly midnight after his first Monday at the office. It could have been, of course, that he found his job too stressful. It might have been a toxic work environment. Or it might have been the fact that he walks away with a $44 million dollar severance pay. There is just no way of knowing ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Satanic Temple Brings an After-School Satan Club To Portland Elementary School
- > Here’s an Easy Way to Figure Out If You’re Registered to Vote
- > Lecrae Teamed Up with Leon Bridges on a Song for ‘Birth of a Nation’
- > An iPal Robot Has Been Developed To Take Care Of Kids And Its Pretty Creepy
- > This Insane Slackline Video Will Make You Break Out in a Cold Sweat