Let's All Guess Why the Duke Energy CEO Quit After One Day on the Job
Duke Energy CEO Bill Johnson was only Duke Energy's CEO for a few hours before he quit. Very strange, obviously. There are any number of reasons he could have turned in his resignation at exactly midnight after his first Monday at the office. It could have been, of course, that he found his job too stressful. It might have been a toxic work environment. Or it might have been the fact that he walks away with a $44 million dollar severance pay. There is just no way of knowing ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course
- > Facebook Is Going to Bring Free Internet to 100 Countries
- > K-Cup Creator Feels Bad about All the Pollution Invention Has Caused
- > Protestors Arrested in Ferguson Following Release of DOJ Report