Let's All Guess Why the Duke Energy CEO Quit After One Day on the Job
Duke Energy CEO Bill Johnson was only Duke Energy's CEO for a few hours before he quit. Very strange, obviously. There are any number of reasons he could have turned in his resignation at exactly midnight after his first Monday at the office. It could have been, of course, that he found his job too stressful. It might have been a toxic work environment. Or it might have been the fact that he walks away with a $44 million dollar severance pay. There is just no way of knowing ...
Recommended For You
- > Weatherman Handles Malfunctioning Green Screen Like a Pro
- > Report: 22% of American Children Rely on Food Stamps
- > Is North Korea Restarting Its Nuclear Program?
- > 'Humans of New York' Founder Raises $1 Million for Inner City Kids to Visit Harvard
- > Kenny G Thinks He Gave Starbucks the Idea for the Frappuccino, and Who Are We to Argue?