Let's All Guess Why the Duke Energy CEO Quit After One Day on the Job
Duke Energy CEO Bill Johnson was only Duke Energy's CEO for a few hours before he quit. Very strange, obviously. There are any number of reasons he could have turned in his resignation at exactly midnight after his first Monday at the office. It could have been, of course, that he found his job too stressful. It might have been a toxic work environment. Or it might have been the fact that he walks away with a $44 million dollar severance pay. There is just no way of knowing ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?