Let's All Guess Why the Duke Energy CEO Quit After One Day on the Job
Duke Energy CEO Bill Johnson was only Duke Energy's CEO for a few hours before he quit. Very strange, obviously. There are any number of reasons he could have turned in his resignation at exactly midnight after his first Monday at the office. It could have been, of course, that he found his job too stressful. It might have been a toxic work environment. Or it might have been the fact that he walks away with a $44 million dollar severance pay. There is just no way of knowing ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward