Let's All Guess Why the Duke Energy CEO Quit After One Day on the Job
Duke Energy CEO Bill Johnson was only Duke Energy's CEO for a few hours before he quit. Very strange, obviously. There are any number of reasons he could have turned in his resignation at exactly midnight after his first Monday at the office. It could have been, of course, that he found his job too stressful. It might have been a toxic work environment. Or it might have been the fact that he walks away with a $44 million dollar severance pay. There is just no way of knowing ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Fox Is Making a Talk Show Hosted By Megachurch Pastors Called ‘The Preachers’
- > Two Biotech Companies Are Going to Start Experimenting with ‘Brain Death Reversal’
- > Lecrae Performed with The Roots Last Night on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Hulu Landed Ron Howard’s New Documentary About The Beatles
- > John Kasich Is Calling It Quits, Trump Is Now Running Unopposed