Let's All Guess Why the Duke Energy CEO Quit After One Day on the Job
Duke Energy CEO Bill Johnson was only Duke Energy's CEO for a few hours before he quit. Very strange, obviously. There are any number of reasons he could have turned in his resignation at exactly midnight after his first Monday at the office. It could have been, of course, that he found his job too stressful. It might have been a toxic work environment. Or it might have been the fact that he walks away with a $44 million dollar severance pay. There is just no way of knowing ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts