Let's All Guess Why the Duke Energy CEO Quit After One Day on the Job
Duke Energy CEO Bill Johnson was only Duke Energy's CEO for a few hours before he quit. Very strange, obviously. There are any number of reasons he could have turned in his resignation at exactly midnight after his first Monday at the office. It could have been, of course, that he found his job too stressful. It might have been a toxic work environment. Or it might have been the fact that he walks away with a $44 million dollar severance pay. There is just no way of knowing ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola