Let's All Guess Why the Duke Energy CEO Quit After One Day on the Job
Duke Energy CEO Bill Johnson was only Duke Energy's CEO for a few hours before he quit. Very strange, obviously. There are any number of reasons he could have turned in his resignation at exactly midnight after his first Monday at the office. It could have been, of course, that he found his job too stressful. It might have been a toxic work environment. Or it might have been the fact that he walks away with a $44 million dollar severance pay. There is just no way of knowing ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Michael Jordan Speaks Out Against Police Brutality and Violence Against Police
- > At Least 80 People Were Killed By ISIS Suicide Attacks in Kabul on Saturday
- > The ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000’ Reboot Is Headed to Netflix
- > Host of ‘The Preachers’ Says He Was Joking After He Seemed to Endorse Open Marriages
- > This ‘Legends of the Hidden Temple’ Movie Looks Super Lame