Let's All Guess Why the Duke Energy CEO Quit After One Day on the Job
Duke Energy CEO Bill Johnson was only Duke Energy's CEO for a few hours before he quit. Very strange, obviously. There are any number of reasons he could have turned in his resignation at exactly midnight after his first Monday at the office. It could have been, of course, that he found his job too stressful. It might have been a toxic work environment. Or it might have been the fact that he walks away with a $44 million dollar severance pay. There is just no way of knowing ...
Recommended For You
- > Incident Report from Michael Brown Shooting Wasn’t Reviewed for 10 Days
- > Here’s the First Full Trailer for Dave Grohl’s New Music Series ‘Sonic Highways’
- > Chris Pratt Dressed Up as Star-Lord to Visit a Children’s Hospital
- > UN: 191,000 Have Died in Syria’s Civil War
- > Noah Story Finally Getting Its Family Friendly Comedy Adaptation