Let Professor Fieri Take You Back to School
Great news for both college students and saturated fat bomb aficionados. Guy Fieri, the Sonic-the-Hedgehog-headed celebrity chef, is bringing his own brand of "cooking" to college campuses the nation over with a new line of restaurants ingeniously named "Guy Fieri on Campus." At least 15 locations will be opening up over the next few years, with the first blossoming for the lucky student palates of Montclair State University in New Jersey this fall. The menu will bring Fieri's "unique culinary style with hints of Italian, Asian and Mexican flavors," such as his "famous" Vegas Fries, "a rockin' recipe inspired by Guy's college days featuring extra crispy spuds tossed in buffalo sauce and served with a side of bleu cheese." So, keep the students of Montclair in your thoughts ...
Recommended For You
- > Weatherman Handles Malfunctioning Green Screen Like a Pro
- > Report: 22% of American Children Rely on Food Stamps
- > Is North Korea Restarting Its Nuclear Program?
- > 'Humans of New York' Founder Raises $1 Million for Inner City Kids to Visit Harvard
- > Kenny G Thinks He Gave Starbucks the Idea for the Frappuccino, and Who Are We to Argue?