Let Professor Fieri Take You Back to School
Great news for both college students and saturated fat bomb aficionados. Guy Fieri, the Sonic-the-Hedgehog-headed celebrity chef, is bringing his own brand of "cooking" to college campuses the nation over with a new line of restaurants ingeniously named "Guy Fieri on Campus." At least 15 locations will be opening up over the next few years, with the first blossoming for the lucky student palates of Montclair State University in New Jersey this fall. The menu will bring Fieri's "unique culinary style with hints of Italian, Asian and Mexican flavors," such as his "famous" Vegas Fries, "a rockin' recipe inspired by Guy's college days featuring extra crispy spuds tossed in buffalo sauce and served with a side of bleu cheese." So, keep the students of Montclair in your thoughts ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Two More Seasons of ‘Serial’ Are on the Way
- > Here’s the ‘Daredevil’/’Law & Order’ Credits Mash-up You’ve Been Waiting For
- > Students Give Senior Trip Money to Principal Battling Cancer
- > 1,200 Migrant Workers Have Died So Far in Lead Up to Qatar World Cup
- > ‘Photobomb’ and ‘Clickbait’ Are Among Latest Additions to Webster’s Dictionary