Let Patton Oswalt Filibuster Your Afternoon
Anyone familiar with politics knows that filibustering is pretty ridiculous. Essentially, a politician takes the mic and talks as long as possible in an effort to delay a vote. So when an angry citizen of Pawnee (played by Patton Oswalt) took the podium at a city council meeting to discuss his ambitious plans for a new Star Wars movie, hilarity ensued on Parks and Recreation. And, honestly, his idea kind of sounds better than what Disney is actually planning …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > A 'Friday Night Lights' Musical is Coming
- > 5 Black Lives Matter Demonstrators Were Shot in Minneapolis Last Night
- > Officer Charged with Murder for Shooting Black Teen 16 Times
- > Netflix to Release an Original Indie Film Written by Bob Odenkirk
- > White Christians Are No Longer the Majority in the U.S.