Let Patton Oswalt Filibuster Your Afternoon
Anyone familiar with politics knows that filibustering is pretty ridiculous. Essentially, a politician takes the mic and talks as long as possible in an effort to delay a vote. So when an angry citizen of Pawnee (played by Patton Oswalt) took the podium at a city council meeting to discuss his ambitious plans for a new Star Wars movie, hilarity ensued on Parks and Recreation. And, honestly, his idea kind of sounds better than what Disney is actually planning …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Nachos Become a Sad Casualty of an MLB Foul Ball
- > Study: Millennials May Be the Least Religious Generation in American History
- > Google’s ‘Undo Send’ Feature Is Now Available to Everyone
- > ISIS Attacks Hotels in Baghdad and Mosques in Saudi Arabia
- > MIT’s Robo-Cheetah Now Hurdles Obstacles. Sweet Dreams.