Let Patton Oswalt Filibuster Your Afternoon
Anyone familiar with politics knows that filibustering is pretty ridiculous. Essentially, a politician takes the mic and talks as long as possible in an effort to delay a vote. So when an angry citizen of Pawnee (played by Patton Oswalt) took the podium at a city council meeting to discuss his ambitious plans for a new Star Wars movie, hilarity ensued on Parks and Recreation. And, honestly, his idea kind of sounds better than what Disney is actually planning …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > Top Theater Chains Cancel Showings of ‘The Interview’ After Hacker Threats
- > Video Shows Just How Much Megatron Hates Selfies
- > The New Season of ‘Parks and Rec’ Will Take Place in the Future
- > Here's the First Preview for the Colbert Show Replacement, 'The Nightly Show'
- > Horrible Details of the Taliban's School Attack Emerge