Let Patton Oswalt Filibuster Your Afternoon
Anyone familiar with politics knows that filibustering is pretty ridiculous. Essentially, a politician takes the mic and talks as long as possible in an effort to delay a vote. So when an angry citizen of Pawnee (played by Patton Oswalt) took the podium at a city council meeting to discuss his ambitious plans for a new Star Wars movie, hilarity ensued on Parks and Recreation. And, honestly, his idea kind of sounds better than what Disney is actually planning …
Recommended For You
- > Obama Tells Religious Heckler, ‘I Believe in God. Thanks for the Prayer'
- > Liberian Officials May Quarantine Entire Communities as Ebola Outbreak Grows
- > Here Are the Worst Meals in America
- > This Dude Built a Roller Coaster in His Parents' Backyard
- > The New Trailer for Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' Is Just Incredible