Let Patton Oswalt Filibuster Your Afternoon
Anyone familiar with politics knows that filibustering is pretty ridiculous. Essentially, a politician takes the mic and talks as long as possible in an effort to delay a vote. So when an angry citizen of Pawnee (played by Patton Oswalt) took the podium at a city council meeting to discuss his ambitious plans for a new Star Wars movie, hilarity ensued on Parks and Recreation. And, honestly, his idea kind of sounds better than what Disney is actually planning …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.
- > Outrageous: Man Burned By Fajitas While Praying Can't Sue Applebee's
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > Milk that Tastes Like Peeps Is the Ultimate Easter Beverage
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course