Let This Frog Remind You to Make the Best of Your Situation
Penkdrix Palme is a photographer in Indonesia who was snapping some photos in the forests near his home when he caught sight of this little miracle—a tiny Indonesian frog teaching us all a lesson about how to make the best of our situation. Wherever life finds you today, whatever storms may be at your door, remember that the tools to survive those storms lie close at hand. It may require a bit of ingenuity—perhaps more than scientists have traditionally given your species credit for—but if this frog can figure out how to stay dry in the rain, you can get through your day ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > There Are No Words to Describe This ‘Star Wars’ LED Christmas Light Display
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.