Leonard Cooper of 'Teen Jeopardy!' Is an American Treasure
Meet Leonard Cooper, who is competing on something called Teen Jeopardy!, which is exactly what it sounds like, and who knew it existed? More to the point, who cares? There would be no reason to make mention of a two-bit promotional stunt by an over-the-hill game show except that Leonard happened to be a contestant, and Leonard is the hero this country has been waiting for. No spoilers—the less you know about this video going into it, the better. Let's just say that while everyone else goes on Jeopardy! to compete, Leonard went on Jeopardy! to win. And win, he did ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Late Night: Bernie Sanders Will Be on ‘Colbert’ and Donald Trump Will Be on ‘Fallon’
- > R.C. Sproul Jr. Suspended from Ministry after Admitting to ‘Visiting’ Ashley Madison
- > SpongeBob Squarepants Invites a Few Famous Friends to His Broadway Debut
- > County Clerk Defies Supreme Court Order to Issue Marriage Licenses to Same-Sex Couples
- > And Now, a Weatherman Falling into a Pool on Live TV