Leonard Cooper of 'Teen Jeopardy!' Is an American Treasure
Meet Leonard Cooper, who is competing on something called Teen Jeopardy!, which is exactly what it sounds like, and who knew it existed? More to the point, who cares? There would be no reason to make mention of a two-bit promotional stunt by an over-the-hill game show except that Leonard happened to be a contestant, and Leonard is the hero this country has been waiting for. No spoilers—the less you know about this video going into it, the better. Let's just say that while everyone else goes on Jeopardy! to compete, Leonard went on Jeopardy! to win. And win, he did ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Here Are Some Interactive Apple Watch Sample Apps
- > Rikers Inmates Team Up to Save Guard From Sexual Assault
- > Report: Jennifer Lawrence to Star in Spielberg’s New War Film
- > Here's a Crazy New 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer
- > Vince Vaughn’s iStock Photos Will Interject Some Life into Your PowerPoint Presentation