Leonard Cooper of 'Teen Jeopardy!' Is an American Treasure
Meet Leonard Cooper, who is competing on something called Teen Jeopardy!, which is exactly what it sounds like, and who knew it existed? More to the point, who cares? There would be no reason to make mention of a two-bit promotional stunt by an over-the-hill game show except that Leonard happened to be a contestant, and Leonard is the hero this country has been waiting for. No spoilers—the less you know about this video going into it, the better. Let's just say that while everyone else goes on Jeopardy! to compete, Leonard went on Jeopardy! to win. And win, he did ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > The Mythbusters Are Going to Test Walt White’s Machine Gun with Vince Gilligan
- > Polygamists in Montana Apply for Marriage License
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like If You Could See All the Asteroids in the Sky
- > Mosque Raises Thousands to Help Vandalized Catholic Church
- > Happy July 4 Weekend, Here’s a Crow Riding a Bald Eagle