Leonard Cooper of 'Teen Jeopardy!' Is an American Treasure
Meet Leonard Cooper, who is competing on something called Teen Jeopardy!, which is exactly what it sounds like, and who knew it existed? More to the point, who cares? There would be no reason to make mention of a two-bit promotional stunt by an over-the-hill game show except that Leonard happened to be a contestant, and Leonard is the hero this country has been waiting for. No spoilers—the less you know about this video going into it, the better. Let's just say that while everyone else goes on Jeopardy! to compete, Leonard went on Jeopardy! to win. And win, he did ...
Recommended For You
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > In Honor of 'Batman Day', Here's the Newest Animated 'Batman' Short
- > Just a Picture of Jack White Having the Time of His Life at a Baseball Game
- > Passenger Plane Crash Lands In Taiwan: At Least 51 Dead
- > Marvel at the Speed of the World’s Fastest Bus Boy