Lays Potato Chips Unveils Bold New Strategy: Inducing Nausea
Lays Potato Chips has just learned a valuable lesson: Be careful what you ask for. Last summer, the company asked fans to submit their ideas for new potato chip flavors. The people behind the top three winning flavors would get a cash prize and see their dream become a reality. Unfortunately, their dreams were to eat potato chips that taste like chicken and waffles, Sriracha sauce, and cheesy garlic bread. The new flavors hit stores this week, so be sure to stock up for use in games of Truth or Dare and Fear Factor: Home Edition …
Recommended For You
- > Obama Tells Religious Heckler, ‘I Believe in God. Thanks for the Prayer'
- > Liberian Officials May Quarantine Entire Communities as Ebola Outbreak Grows
- > Here Are the Worst Meals in America
- > This Dude Built a Roller Coaster in His Parents' Backyard
- > The New Trailer for Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' Is Just Incredible