Lays Potato Chips Unveils Bold New Strategy: Inducing Nausea
Lays Potato Chips has just learned a valuable lesson: Be careful what you ask for. Last summer, the company asked fans to submit their ideas for new potato chip flavors. The people behind the top three winning flavors would get a cash prize and see their dream become a reality. Unfortunately, their dreams were to eat potato chips that taste like chicken and waffles, Sriracha sauce, and cheesy garlic bread. The new flavors hit stores this week, so be sure to stock up for use in games of Truth or Dare and Fear Factor: Home Edition …
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like