Lays Potato Chips Unveils Bold New Strategy: Inducing Nausea
Lays Potato Chips has just learned a valuable lesson: Be careful what you ask for. Last summer, the company asked fans to submit their ideas for new potato chip flavors. The people behind the top three winning flavors would get a cash prize and see their dream become a reality. Unfortunately, their dreams were to eat potato chips that taste like chicken and waffles, Sriracha sauce, and cheesy garlic bread. The new flavors hit stores this week, so be sure to stock up for use in games of Truth or Dare and Fear Factor: Home Edition …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet