Lays Potato Chips Unveils Bold New Strategy: Inducing Nausea
Lays Potato Chips has just learned a valuable lesson: Be careful what you ask for. Last summer, the company asked fans to submit their ideas for new potato chip flavors. The people behind the top three winning flavors would get a cash prize and see their dream become a reality. Unfortunately, their dreams were to eat potato chips that taste like chicken and waffles, Sriracha sauce, and cheesy garlic bread. The new flavors hit stores this week, so be sure to stock up for use in games of Truth or Dare and Fear Factor: Home Edition …
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign