Lays Potato Chips Unveils Bold New Strategy: Inducing Nausea
Lays Potato Chips has just learned a valuable lesson: Be careful what you ask for. Last summer, the company asked fans to submit their ideas for new potato chip flavors. The people behind the top three winning flavors would get a cash prize and see their dream become a reality. Unfortunately, their dreams were to eat potato chips that taste like chicken and waffles, Sriracha sauce, and cheesy garlic bread. The new flavors hit stores this week, so be sure to stock up for use in games of Truth or Dare and Fear Factor: Home Edition …
Recommended For You
- > Islamic State Militants Appear to Behead American Journalist In YouTube Video
- > Let This Little League Coach's Great Speech After a Tough Loss Inspire You to Get Out There
- > Pope Francis: ISIS Must Be Stopped to Protect Religious Minorities
- > CNN's Jake Tapper on Ferguson Police: "This Doesn't Make Any Sense"
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like if Michael Bay Had Directed ‘Up’