Lawsuit Alleges TBN Covered Up Rape
Trinity Broadcasting Network, the world's largest religious broadcaster, is being sued by Carra Crouch, granddaughter of TBN founders Jan and Paul Crouch, who is accusing them of covering up her sexual abuse at the hands of an employee. Ms. Crouch, now 19, says that she was given alcohol and raped when she was 13 years old and, when she told her grandmother, was told to keep it a secret and refused access to police or counseling. TBN vehemently denies these accusations and has promised full cooperation with the investigation ...
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > The Presidential Debate Will Be Streaming Tonight for All Cord Cutters
- > This Trailer for ‘The 13th’ Will Make You Rethink What You Know About Mass Incarceration
- > Martin Scorsese’s Missionary Film ‘Silence’ Will Release in December
- > Even the Guy In Charge of DC Movies Doesn’t Like Them
- > Tim Tebow On Colin Kaepernick's Protests: It's About Doing It 'the Right Way'