Lawsuit Alleges TBN Covered Up Rape
Trinity Broadcasting Network, the world's largest religious broadcaster, is being sued by Carra Crouch, granddaughter of TBN founders Jan and Paul Crouch, who is accusing them of covering up her sexual abuse at the hands of an employee. Ms. Crouch, now 19, says that she was given alcohol and raped when she was 13 years old and, when she told her grandmother, was told to keep it a secret and refused access to police or counseling. TBN vehemently denies these accusations and has promised full cooperation with the investigation ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola