Lawsuit Alleges TBN Covered Up Rape
Trinity Broadcasting Network, the world's largest religious broadcaster, is being sued by Carra Crouch, granddaughter of TBN founders Jan and Paul Crouch, who is accusing them of covering up her sexual abuse at the hands of an employee. Ms. Crouch, now 19, says that she was given alcohol and raped when she was 13 years old and, when she told her grandmother, was told to keep it a secret and refused access to police or counseling. TBN vehemently denies these accusations and has promised full cooperation with the investigation ...
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > Lucille Ball Lives: Cate Blanchett Will Play the Actress in an Upcoming Film
- > Same-Sex Couple Married in Kentucky County After Clerk Jailed
- > Here’s a Fan-Made Trailer for a Boba Fett Stand-Alone 'Star Wars' Movie
- > ‘Parks and Rec’ Co-Creator Is Working on a New Sitcom about an Interracial Family
- > Prosecutors Seek Death Penalty for Racist Church Shooter Dylann Roof