Lawsuit Alleges TBN Covered Up Rape
Trinity Broadcasting Network, the world's largest religious broadcaster, is being sued by Carra Crouch, granddaughter of TBN founders Jan and Paul Crouch, who is accusing them of covering up her sexual abuse at the hands of an employee. Ms. Crouch, now 19, says that she was given alcohol and raped when she was 13 years old and, when she told her grandmother, was told to keep it a secret and refused access to police or counseling. TBN vehemently denies these accusations and has promised full cooperation with the investigation ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > This New ‘American Sniper’ Trailer Is Intense
- > There Are No Words to Describe This ‘Star Wars’ LED Christmas Light Display
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned