This Lasagna Tastes Funny
Last week, Burger King admitted that after an investigation, they found it was, in fact, likely that there are trace amounts of horsemeat in its burgers sold in stores throughout the U.K. Now, Horsemeatgate has reached an unthinkable level—the frozen lasagna aisle. After doing tests on its “beef” lasagna sold in grocery stores throughout the U.K., foodmaker Findus admits that its product may actually be 100 percent horsemeat. The company has ordered a recall of the meal, and another foodmaker, Tesco, issued a statement that said they would be testing their "Everyday Value Spaghetti Bolognese" product. Wait, did they just say the Everyday Value Spaghetti Bolognese?! [Puts down fork, examines spaghetti bolognese box.] Noooooo …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Watch Nachos Become a Sad Casualty of an MLB Foul Ball
- > Study: Millennials May Be the Least Religious Generation in American History
- > Google’s ‘Undo Send’ Feature Is Now Available to Everyone
- > ISIS Attacks Hotels in Baghdad and Mosques in Saudi Arabia
- > MIT’s Robo-Cheetah Now Hurdles Obstacles. Sweet Dreams.