This Lasagna Tastes Funny
Last week, Burger King admitted that after an investigation, they found it was, in fact, likely that there are trace amounts of horsemeat in its burgers sold in stores throughout the U.K. Now, Horsemeatgate has reached an unthinkable level—the frozen lasagna aisle. After doing tests on its “beef” lasagna sold in grocery stores throughout the U.K., foodmaker Findus admits that its product may actually be 100 percent horsemeat. The company has ordered a recall of the meal, and another foodmaker, Tesco, issued a statement that said they would be testing their "Everyday Value Spaghetti Bolognese" product. Wait, did they just say the Everyday Value Spaghetti Bolognese?! [Puts down fork, examines spaghetti bolognese box.] Noooooo …
Recommended For You
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like
- > Did You Catch the Bible Verse Easter Eggs on This Week’s ‘The Walking Dead’?