This Lasagna Tastes Funny
Last week, Burger King admitted that after an investigation, they found it was, in fact, likely that there are trace amounts of horsemeat in its burgers sold in stores throughout the U.K. Now, Horsemeatgate has reached an unthinkable level—the frozen lasagna aisle. After doing tests on its “beef” lasagna sold in grocery stores throughout the U.K., foodmaker Findus admits that its product may actually be 100 percent horsemeat. The company has ordered a recall of the meal, and another foodmaker, Tesco, issued a statement that said they would be testing their "Everyday Value Spaghetti Bolognese" product. Wait, did they just say the Everyday Value Spaghetti Bolognese?! [Puts down fork, examines spaghetti bolognese box.] Noooooo …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity