Land of the Free. Home of the New Google Thing.
There's a lot of cool things about Google's new "Nexus Q," a billiards ball-sized streaming player that can stream music and video from the cloud, hook up to televisions, connect Android's tablet or phone to home entertainment systems, and even has its own speakers. But the coolest might be the Nexus Q's country of origin: the United States. It's true. While other electronics manufacturers are flocking to China, Google has chosen to produce the Nexus Q in California ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > John Glenn, the First American to Orbit Earth, Died at 95
- > Report: Syria Has Stopped Bombing Aleppo So 8,000 Civilians Can Escape
- > Riz Ahmed Found Something to Rhyme With 'Calrissian' on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Tim Tebow Told an Incredible Story About a Crazy ‘Coincidence’ Involving John 3:16
- > Ryan Adams Has Released a New Song (and It’s Not a Taylor Swift Cover)