Land of the Free. Home of the New Google Thing.
There's a lot of cool things about Google's new "Nexus Q," a billiards ball-sized streaming player that can stream music and video from the cloud, hook up to televisions, connect Android's tablet or phone to home entertainment systems, and even has its own speakers. But the coolest might be the Nexus Q's country of origin: the United States. It's true. While other electronics manufacturers are flocking to China, Google has chosen to produce the Nexus Q in California ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President