Land of the Free. Home of the New Google Thing.
There's a lot of cool things about Google's new "Nexus Q," a billiards ball-sized streaming player that can stream music and video from the cloud, hook up to televisions, connect Android's tablet or phone to home entertainment systems, and even has its own speakers. But the coolest might be the Nexus Q's country of origin: the United States. It's true. While other electronics manufacturers are flocking to China, Google has chosen to produce the Nexus Q in California ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- State of Maryland Will Fight Against Adnan Syed, of 'Serial' Fame, Getting a New Trial 26
- All Charges Were Dropped Against the Anti-Abortion Activists Who Filmed Themselves at Planned Parenthood933
- Why the Pro-Life Message of ‘Born This Way’ Is So Important1,843
- Christians Need to Recover the Lost Art of Patience667
- > ISIS Just Killed 44 Residents of a Kurdish Town in Syria
- > State of Maryland Will Fight Against Adnan Syed, of 'Serial' Fame, Getting a New Trial
- > All Charges Were Dropped Against the Anti-Abortion Activists Who Filmed Themselves at Planned Parenthood
- > Watch Justin Timberlake, Steph Curry and Alfonso Ribeiro Do the Carlton
- > ISIS Terrorists Murder Elderly Priest After Storming Church in France