Land of the Free. Home of the New Google Thing.
There's a lot of cool things about Google's new "Nexus Q," a billiards ball-sized streaming player that can stream music and video from the cloud, hook up to televisions, connect Android's tablet or phone to home entertainment systems, and even has its own speakers. But the coolest might be the Nexus Q's country of origin: the United States. It's true. While other electronics manufacturers are flocking to China, Google has chosen to produce the Nexus Q in California ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet