Lance Armstrong: Man With No Titles
And so it comes to this. It has been decided by the people who decide these things that Lance Armstrong should be stripped of record seven Tour de France titles in light of an anti-doping group's announcement that they have "overwhelming" evidence that he was part of a sophisticated doping scheme. The Tour de France's president, Pat McQuaid, told reporters that "Lance Armstrong has no place in cycling," and that he was banned forever from the contest. "Today's young riders do not deserve to be branded or tarnished by the past or to pay the price for the Armstrong era" ...
Recommended For You
- > Israel Will Observe a 12-Hour Ceasefire Starting Saturday
- > Now Marvel Is Eyeing Joaquin Phoenix for Doctor Strange
- > Keith Olbermann's Takedown of the NFL's Double Standard Is a Must-Watch
- > Dad Inventor Creates a Device that Can Fill 37 Water Balloons at One Time
- > The Queen of England Photobombed Some Tourists