Lance Armstrong: Man With No Titles
And so it comes to this. It has been decided by the people who decide these things that Lance Armstrong should be stripped of record seven Tour de France titles in light of an anti-doping group's announcement that they have "overwhelming" evidence that he was part of a sophisticated doping scheme. The Tour de France's president, Pat McQuaid, told reporters that "Lance Armstrong has no place in cycling," and that he was banned forever from the contest. "Today's young riders do not deserve to be branded or tarnished by the past or to pay the price for the Armstrong era" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Tom Hardy’s Film Premiere Date Was a Real Dog
- > “Only James Bond Can Be James Bond” Steven Spielberg on His New Spy Film
- > Here's Bear Grylls Praying Over President Obama
- > Lucille Ball Lives: Cate Blanchett Will Play the Actress in an Upcoming Film
- > Same-Sex Couple Married in Kentucky County After Clerk Jailed