Lance Armstrong: Man With No Titles
And so it comes to this. It has been decided by the people who decide these things that Lance Armstrong should be stripped of record seven Tour de France titles in light of an anti-doping group's announcement that they have "overwhelming" evidence that he was part of a sophisticated doping scheme. The Tour de France's president, Pat McQuaid, told reporters that "Lance Armstrong has no place in cycling," and that he was banned forever from the contest. "Today's young riders do not deserve to be branded or tarnished by the past or to pay the price for the Armstrong era" ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > Top Theater Chains Cancel Showings of ‘The Interview’ After Hacker Threats
- > Video Shows Just How Much Megatron Hates Selfies
- > The New Season of ‘Parks and Rec’ Will Take Place in the Future
- > Here's the First Preview for the Colbert Show Replacement, 'The Nightly Show'
- > Horrible Details of the Taliban's School Attack Emerge