Lance Armstrong: Man With No Titles
And so it comes to this. It has been decided by the people who decide these things that Lance Armstrong should be stripped of record seven Tour de France titles in light of an anti-doping group's announcement that they have "overwhelming" evidence that he was part of a sophisticated doping scheme. The Tour de France's president, Pat McQuaid, told reporters that "Lance Armstrong has no place in cycling," and that he was banned forever from the contest. "Today's young riders do not deserve to be branded or tarnished by the past or to pay the price for the Armstrong era" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day