Lance Armstrong: Man With No Titles
And so it comes to this. It has been decided by the people who decide these things that Lance Armstrong should be stripped of record seven Tour de France titles in light of an anti-doping group's announcement that they have "overwhelming" evidence that he was part of a sophisticated doping scheme. The Tour de France's president, Pat McQuaid, told reporters that "Lance Armstrong has no place in cycling," and that he was banned forever from the contest. "Today's young riders do not deserve to be branded or tarnished by the past or to pay the price for the Armstrong era" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet