Lance Armstong Fesses Up to What We Already Knew
Oprah aired the first part of her interview with Lance Armstrong last night, in which he opened up and confessed to one of the most widely known and talked-about incidents in recent history. The interview checked off all the right questions. Yes, he took performance-enhancing drugs through the entirety of his career. Yes, he shamed and humiliated anyone who accused him of cheating. Yes, he's sorry for tarnishing the name of Livestrong. It all came across as a touch cold (Scott Allison, a professor at the University of Richmond who studies fallen heroes said, "For people like Tiger Woods and Lance Armstrong, it's so foreign to admit wrongdoing that they are out of their element ... It can come across as robotic."), but, to be fair, Armstrong was talking about something everyone already knows. How exciting could it have been? ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?