Ladies and Gentlemen, Your Bonaroo Lineup Is Served
Bonnaroo, generally one of the more eclectic major music festivals in America, announced its lineup today and, true to form, it's pretty bonkers. There's a little something for everyone—and more than a few bands that may not be for anyone, but that's part of Bonnaroo's charm. Mumford & Sons will be among the headliners, along with Tom Petty, Wu-Tang Clan, Grizzly Bear and Sir Paul McCartney—so right there, you've got just about everyone covered. But you've also got your Bjork, your Wilco, The Lumineers, The National, The xx, Kendrick Lamar, A$AP Rocky, Nas and ZZ Top. And if you can't find anything there, how about Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Animal Collective, Of Monsters and Men, The Tallest Man on Earth, David Byrne & St. Vincent or Passion Pit? If none of that interests you, it's time to upgrade your music collection. The festival will be held in Manchester, Tenn., June 13-16, and tickets go on sale this Saturday at noon ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President