Ladies and Gentlemen, Your Bonaroo Lineup Is Served
Bonnaroo, generally one of the more eclectic major music festivals in America, announced its lineup today and, true to form, it's pretty bonkers. There's a little something for everyone—and more than a few bands that may not be for anyone, but that's part of Bonnaroo's charm. Mumford & Sons will be among the headliners, along with Tom Petty, Wu-Tang Clan, Grizzly Bear and Sir Paul McCartney—so right there, you've got just about everyone covered. But you've also got your Bjork, your Wilco, The Lumineers, The National, The xx, Kendrick Lamar, A$AP Rocky, Nas and ZZ Top. And if you can't find anything there, how about Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Animal Collective, Of Monsters and Men, The Tallest Man on Earth, David Byrne & St. Vincent or Passion Pit? If none of that interests you, it's time to upgrade your music collection. The festival will be held in Manchester, Tenn., June 13-16, and tickets go on sale this Saturday at noon ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > Video Shows Just How Much Megatron Hates Selfies
- > The New Season of ‘Parks and Rec’ Will Take Place in the Future
- > Here's the First Preview for the Colbert Show Replacement, 'The Nightly Show'
- > Horrible Details of the Taliban's School Attack Emerge
- > The U.S. Navy Finally Has a Drone That Looks Like a Shark