Ladies and Gentlemen, Your Bonaroo Lineup Is Served
Bonnaroo, generally one of the more eclectic major music festivals in America, announced its lineup today and, true to form, it's pretty bonkers. There's a little something for everyone—and more than a few bands that may not be for anyone, but that's part of Bonnaroo's charm. Mumford & Sons will be among the headliners, along with Tom Petty, Wu-Tang Clan, Grizzly Bear and Sir Paul McCartney—so right there, you've got just about everyone covered. But you've also got your Bjork, your Wilco, The Lumineers, The National, The xx, Kendrick Lamar, A$AP Rocky, Nas and ZZ Top. And if you can't find anything there, how about Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Animal Collective, Of Monsters and Men, The Tallest Man on Earth, David Byrne & St. Vincent or Passion Pit? If none of that interests you, it's time to upgrade your music collection. The festival will be held in Manchester, Tenn., June 13-16, and tickets go on sale this Saturday at noon ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Here in America, Living With Your Parents Is the New Normal
- > An Officer Involved with Freddie Gray Case Acquitted of All Charges
- > Justin Bieber Calls Out Award Shows for Celebrating the Wrong Things
- > The Newest Trailer for 'Finding Dory' Reveals a Lot About the Storyline
- > At Least 120 People Were Killed By ISIS Bombings in Syria This Week