Kristen Wiig Pretending to Be Michael Jordan on 'Jimmy Fallon' Is Strangely Hilarious
For reasons that are not totally clear, when Kristen Wiig visited Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, she decided to pretend she was Michael Jordan. The disguise makes zero sense, especially because she appears to know almost nothing about Michael Jordan, but is also totally amazing …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.
- > Top Theater Chains Cancel Showings of ‘The Interview’ After Hacker Threats