Kristen Bell, Henry Winkler Coming to ‘Parks and Recreation’
There will be a few new faces in Pawnee when season six of Parks and Recreation returns to NBC this fall. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Kristen Bell will guest star as a snobby councilwoman from the rival town of Eagleton, and Henry Winkler (he’s very good) will be making an appearance as the father of party animal Jean-Ralphio …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity