Kristen Bell, Henry Winkler Coming to ‘Parks and Recreation’
There will be a few new faces in Pawnee when season six of Parks and Recreation returns to NBC this fall. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Kristen Bell will guest star as a snobby councilwoman from the rival town of Eagleton, and Henry Winkler (he’s very good) will be making an appearance as the father of party animal Jean-Ralphio …
Recommended For You
- > Before Making It Big, Chris Pratt Lived in This Scooby Doo Van
- > Islamic State Militants Appear to Behead American Journalist In YouTube Video
- > Let This Little League Coach's Great Speech After a Tough Loss Inspire You to Get Out There
- > Pope Francis: ISIS Must Be Stopped to Protect Religious Minorities
- > CNN's Jake Tapper on Ferguson Police: "This Doesn't Make Any Sense"