Kristen Bell, Henry Winkler Coming to ‘Parks and Recreation’
There will be a few new faces in Pawnee when season six of Parks and Recreation returns to NBC this fall. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Kristen Bell will guest star as a snobby councilwoman from the rival town of Eagleton, and Henry Winkler (he’s very good) will be making an appearance as the father of party animal Jean-Ralphio …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?