KitchenAid May Be Rethinking Its Social Media Team
It's hard to imagine what sort of things KitchenAid usually tweets about. Admittedly, it's 2012 and every organization has a Twitter account, but there's just no guessing what sort of scoops KitchenAid dishes on the complex inner workings of a kitchen utensil empire to its followers every day. Whatever they are, one can guess that last night's tweet still came as a surprise, as a KitchenAid employee accidentally posted a personal tweet from the professional account, and what a tweet it is.
"Obamas gma even knew it was going 2 b bad! 'She died 3 days b4 he became president'."
This reasonable and thoughtful critique of the administration came on the heels of some of the President's comments about his grandmother during last night's debates. KitchenAid quickly deleted and apologized for the tweet, and it's guess that a KitchenAid social media expert was quickly apologizing as well, lest his or her's job be equally deleted ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Independence Day 2' Is Real and It Is Happening
- > Here's a Beautiful Song From Joy Williams and Hayley Williams
- > Darren Wilson Tells ABC News ‘I Did My Job Right’
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’