KitchenAid May Be Rethinking Its Social Media Team
It's hard to imagine what sort of things KitchenAid usually tweets about. Admittedly, it's 2012 and every organization has a Twitter account, but there's just no guessing what sort of scoops KitchenAid dishes on the complex inner workings of a kitchen utensil empire to its followers every day. Whatever they are, one can guess that last night's tweet still came as a surprise, as a KitchenAid employee accidentally posted a personal tweet from the professional account, and what a tweet it is.
"Obamas gma even knew it was going 2 b bad! 'She died 3 days b4 he became president'."
This reasonable and thoughtful critique of the administration came on the heels of some of the President's comments about his grandmother during last night's debates. KitchenAid quickly deleted and apologized for the tweet, and it's guess that a KitchenAid social media expert was quickly apologizing as well, lest his or her's job be equally deleted ...
Recommended For You
- > Report: A City of 2 Million People Is Surrounded by Boko Haram Militants
- > GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad Amidst Outrage
- > This ‘Exploding Kittens’ Card Game Is the Most-Backed Kickstarter Campaign Ever
- > ‘Intellectually Disabled’ Man Executed in Georgia
- > The All-Female Ghostbusters Cast Is Here and It Is Perfect