KitchenAid May Be Rethinking Its Social Media Team
It's hard to imagine what sort of things KitchenAid usually tweets about. Admittedly, it's 2012 and every organization has a Twitter account, but there's just no guessing what sort of scoops KitchenAid dishes on the complex inner workings of a kitchen utensil empire to its followers every day. Whatever they are, one can guess that last night's tweet still came as a surprise, as a KitchenAid employee accidentally posted a personal tweet from the professional account, and what a tweet it is.
"Obamas gma even knew it was going 2 b bad! 'She died 3 days b4 he became president'."
This reasonable and thoughtful critique of the administration came on the heels of some of the President's comments about his grandmother during last night's debates. KitchenAid quickly deleted and apologized for the tweet, and it's guess that a KitchenAid social media expert was quickly apologizing as well, lest his or her's job be equally deleted ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President