KitchenAid May Be Rethinking Its Social Media Team
It's hard to imagine what sort of things KitchenAid usually tweets about. Admittedly, it's 2012 and every organization has a Twitter account, but there's just no guessing what sort of scoops KitchenAid dishes on the complex inner workings of a kitchen utensil empire to its followers every day. Whatever they are, one can guess that last night's tweet still came as a surprise, as a KitchenAid employee accidentally posted a personal tweet from the professional account, and what a tweet it is.
"Obamas gma even knew it was going 2 b bad! 'She died 3 days b4 he became president'."
This reasonable and thoughtful critique of the administration came on the heels of some of the President's comments about his grandmother during last night's debates. KitchenAid quickly deleted and apologized for the tweet, and it's guess that a KitchenAid social media expert was quickly apologizing as well, lest his or her's job be equally deleted ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Lawmakers Vote Against Making the Bible the ‘Official Book’ of Tennessee
- > Jay-Z Is Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers to Thank Them
- > Ryan Gosling in Talks to Star in the ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel
- > Matthew McConaughey Got Extremely Emotional Watching the ‘Star Wars’ Trailer (Wink)
- > E-Cigarette Use Up, Cigarette Use Drops Among U.S. Youth