KitchenAid May Be Rethinking Its Social Media Team
It's hard to imagine what sort of things KitchenAid usually tweets about. Admittedly, it's 2012 and every organization has a Twitter account, but there's just no guessing what sort of scoops KitchenAid dishes on the complex inner workings of a kitchen utensil empire to its followers every day. Whatever they are, one can guess that last night's tweet still came as a surprise, as a KitchenAid employee accidentally posted a personal tweet from the professional account, and what a tweet it is.
"Obamas gma even knew it was going 2 b bad! 'She died 3 days b4 he became president'."
This reasonable and thoughtful critique of the administration came on the heels of some of the President's comments about his grandmother during last night's debates. KitchenAid quickly deleted and apologized for the tweet, and it's guess that a KitchenAid social media expert was quickly apologizing as well, lest his or her's job be equally deleted ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Trailer: 'The Circle’ Is a Creepy Take on Modern Technology
- > German Chancellor Angela Merkel Calls for a Ban on Full-Face Veils
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Investigation Reveals That Pentagon Knew About $125 Billion Being Wasted And Covered It Up
- > Here Are Twitter's Top Tweets and Hashtags of 2016