Kindergartener Suspended for Mohawk; Evidently Looking Sweet Now Against the Rules
The totally lame administrators at Reid Primary and Middle School in Springfield, Ohio, (who were probably just jealous), suspended a kindergarten student after he showed up with a rad new Mohawk, saying the new ‘do was “to distracting” and a violation of school policy, which sounds exactly like what you'd expect the man to say to keep the sheeple in line. As if 5-year-old Ethan wasn't way too cool to care about things like “student handbooks” in the first place. Ethan is a child of the revolution—his only handbook is "be rad." After being sent home, Ethan’s parents eventually shaved the Mohawk, and he was able to return to class, but only after a message was sent loud and clear to his teachers and classmates—Ethan plays by his own rules …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > American Student Tells Jimmy Fallon How He Stopped a Terrorist Attack on a French Train
- > Who’s Kermit the Frog’s New Girlfriend?
- > Spoon, Arcade Fire and Superchunk Talk Songwriting at SXSW
- > T-Pain’s Auto-Tune-Free National Anthem Was Incredible
- > Bill Maher and Rick Santorum Spar Over Pope’s Teaching on Climate Change