Kindergartener Suspended for Mohawk; Evidently Looking Sweet Now Against the Rules
The totally lame administrators at Reid Primary and Middle School in Springfield, Ohio, (who were probably just jealous), suspended a kindergarten student after he showed up with a rad new Mohawk, saying the new ‘do was “to distracting” and a violation of school policy, which sounds exactly like what you'd expect the man to say to keep the sheeple in line. As if 5-year-old Ethan wasn't way too cool to care about things like “student handbooks” in the first place. Ethan is a child of the revolution—his only handbook is "be rad." After being sent home, Ethan’s parents eventually shaved the Mohawk, and he was able to return to class, but only after a message was sent loud and clear to his teachers and classmates—Ethan plays by his own rules …
Recommended For You
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours
- > Here’s What a Real-Life Darth Vadar Car Looks Like