Kids Named the Darndest Things
In about 10 years, we're all going to be faced with the challenge of explaining to our children why every girl in their class is named Hermione or Bella. That'll be hard enough. But based on the new list of 2012's hottest baby names, we'll have an even tougher time in 15 years, when their little brothers Cinna, Decimus and Theon show up. Apparently Game of Thrones and Hunger Games are the new inspirational baby name books of choice, which are both great because of how baby friendly all their content is. "Well, Katniss, you see, your name comes from a book where children are all gathered into a giant death trap and ...uh, hey, why don't you ask your mother?" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Tracy Morgan Says He Had an Encounter with God After His Accident
- > Got the Post-Holiday Mondays? Here Are the Unreal Star Wars Impressions Your Day Needs
- > University of Chicago Campus Shut Down Due to Threats of Gun Violence
- > Here’s a New Look at Amazon’s 30-Minute Drone Delivery System
- > Taylor Swift Met with a Young Fan Who May Soon Lose Her Hearing