Kids Named the Darndest Things
In about 10 years, we're all going to be faced with the challenge of explaining to our children why every girl in their class is named Hermione or Bella. That'll be hard enough. But based on the new list of 2012's hottest baby names, we'll have an even tougher time in 15 years, when their little brothers Cinna, Decimus and Theon show up. Apparently Game of Thrones and Hunger Games are the new inspirational baby name books of choice, which are both great because of how baby friendly all their content is. "Well, Katniss, you see, your name comes from a book where children are all gathered into a giant death trap and ...uh, hey, why don't you ask your mother?" ...
Recommended For You
- > Jimmy Fallon Did Us All a Favor and Just Started Making Up Good News
- > Having Bane at Your Wedding Is a Necessary Evil
- > Incident Report from Michael Brown Shooting Wasn’t Reviewed for 10 Days
- > Here’s the First Full Trailer for Dave Grohl’s New Music Series ‘Sonic Highways’
- > Chris Pratt Dressed Up as Star-Lord to Visit a Children’s Hospital