Kids Named the Darndest Things
In about 10 years, we're all going to be faced with the challenge of explaining to our children why every girl in their class is named Hermione or Bella. That'll be hard enough. But based on the new list of 2012's hottest baby names, we'll have an even tougher time in 15 years, when their little brothers Cinna, Decimus and Theon show up. Apparently Game of Thrones and Hunger Games are the new inspirational baby name books of choice, which are both great because of how baby friendly all their content is. "Well, Katniss, you see, your name comes from a book where children are all gathered into a giant death trap and ...uh, hey, why don't you ask your mother?" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > NFL Hall of Famer Jerry Rice Poses as a Lyft Driver for a Day
- > Woman Shows Up to Her Own Funeral Surprising Everyone, Including Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- > 20-Story Crane Collapses in Manhattan
- > The Pastor of China’s Largest Official Protestant Church Has Been Arrested
- > Watch Football Players Complete the Ultimate Physical Challenge: Doing Their Daughters' Hair