Kid President’s List of ’20 Nice Things We Should Say More Often’ Is Pure Wisdom
If we could all follow this advice from Kid President, the world would undoubtedly be a better place. The adorable viral video star packs more Biblical wisdom into this short list of 20 Nice Things We Should Say More Often than some full-length sermons. Being thankful more (and “not just on Thanksgiving”), saying “I’m sorry” and “I forgive you” frequently and remembering that “Before you say something about the barbeque sauce on someone else’s shirt, take a look at the barbeque sauce on your own shirt,” is some of the best advice you’ll hear. Well done Kid President, you’ll always have our vote …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > There Are No Words to Describe This ‘Star Wars’ LED Christmas Light Display
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.