Kid President’s List of ’20 Nice Things We Should Say More Often’ Is Pure Wisdom
If we could all follow this advice from Kid President, the world would undoubtedly be a better place. The adorable viral video star packs more Biblical wisdom into this short list of 20 Nice Things We Should Say More Often than some full-length sermons. Being thankful more (and “not just on Thanksgiving”), saying “I’m sorry” and “I forgive you” frequently and remembering that “Before you say something about the barbeque sauce on someone else’s shirt, take a look at the barbeque sauce on your own shirt,” is some of the best advice you’ll hear. Well done Kid President, you’ll always have our vote …
Recommended For You
- > Why Won’t These Walmart Ice Cream Sandwiches Melt?
- > Spoon’s Upcoming Album Is Streaming Right Now on iTunes
- > Geek Out with this Clip of ‘WHOLOCK: The Musical’
- > There Is Now a Dunkin’ Donuts’ Shark Week-Themed Donut
- > The People Behind 'God's Not Dead' Are Giving 'Fifty Shades' Some Christian Competition