Kid President’s List of ’20 Nice Things We Should Say More Often’ Is Pure Wisdom
If we could all follow this advice from Kid President, the world would undoubtedly be a better place. The adorable viral video star packs more Biblical wisdom into this short list of 20 Nice Things We Should Say More Often than some full-length sermons. Being thankful more (and “not just on Thanksgiving”), saying “I’m sorry” and “I forgive you” frequently and remembering that “Before you say something about the barbeque sauce on someone else’s shirt, take a look at the barbeque sauce on your own shirt,” is some of the best advice you’ll hear. Well done Kid President, you’ll always have our vote …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Here's the Creepy/Intense/Whatever Trailer for the New Season of 'Sherlock'
- > Two Earthquakes Rocked Central Italy Within Hours of Each Other
- > 25 Refugees' Bodies Were Found in One Boat in the Mediterranean Sea
- > The Nation Debates: Is This Picture of Bill Murray or Tom Hanks?
- > This ‘Goonies’ Trailer Recut as a Horror Movie Is Terrifying