Kid President’s List of ’20 Nice Things We Should Say More Often’ Is Pure Wisdom
If we could all follow this advice from Kid President, the world would undoubtedly be a better place. The adorable viral video star packs more Biblical wisdom into this short list of 20 Nice Things We Should Say More Often than some full-length sermons. Being thankful more (and “not just on Thanksgiving”), saying “I’m sorry” and “I forgive you” frequently and remembering that “Before you say something about the barbeque sauce on someone else’s shirt, take a look at the barbeque sauce on your own shirt,” is some of the best advice you’ll hear. Well done Kid President, you’ll always have our vote …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Nachos Become a Sad Casualty of an MLB Foul Ball
- > Study: Millennials May Be the Least Religious Generation in American History
- > Google’s ‘Undo Send’ Feature Is Now Available to Everyone
- > ISIS Attacks Hotels in Baghdad and Mosques in Saudi Arabia
- > MIT’s Robo-Cheetah Now Hurdles Obstacles. Sweet Dreams.