Kickstarter Campaign to Reunite Twins Separated at Birth
Anaïs and Samantha were both born on the same day in 1987 in South Korea, were both put into the foster care system, and were adopted by families on the other side of the world. But until Anaïs’s friends randomly saw a YouTube video featuring Samantha (who looks nearly identical to Anaïs) the two never knew the other one existed. Now, Samantha, who is also a filmmaker, is using a Kickstarter campaign in an effort to reunite with Anaïs (and perform DNA tests to find out if they are in fact twins) as part of the documentary to be called Twinsters. So far, they’ve exceeded their initial fundraising goal of $30,000 …
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours