Kickstarter Campaign to Reunite Twins Separated at Birth
Anaïs and Samantha were both born on the same day in 1987 in South Korea, were both put into the foster care system, and were adopted by families on the other side of the world. But until Anaïs’s friends randomly saw a YouTube video featuring Samantha (who looks nearly identical to Anaïs) the two never knew the other one existed. Now, Samantha, who is also a filmmaker, is using a Kickstarter campaign in an effort to reunite with Anaïs (and perform DNA tests to find out if they are in fact twins) as part of the documentary to be called Twinsters. So far, they’ve exceeded their initial fundraising goal of $30,000 …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Fox Is Making a Talk Show Hosted By Megachurch Pastors Called ‘The Preachers’
- > Two Biotech Companies Are Going to Start Experimenting with ‘Brain Death Reversal’
- > Lecrae Performed with The Roots Last Night on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Hulu Landed Ron Howard’s New Documentary About The Beatles
- > John Kasich Is Calling It Quits, Trump Is Now Running Unopposed