Kickstarter Campaign to Reunite Twins Separated at Birth
Anaïs and Samantha were both born on the same day in 1987 in South Korea, were both put into the foster care system, and were adopted by families on the other side of the world. But until Anaïs’s friends randomly saw a YouTube video featuring Samantha (who looks nearly identical to Anaïs) the two never knew the other one existed. Now, Samantha, who is also a filmmaker, is using a Kickstarter campaign in an effort to reunite with Anaïs (and perform DNA tests to find out if they are in fact twins) as part of the documentary to be called Twinsters. So far, they’ve exceeded their initial fundraising goal of $30,000 …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Here's Your First Look at 'Pan'
- > The Internet Is Loving Odell Beckham's Amazing Catch
- > Superhero-Loving Girl Is Not Impressed with Store’s Ad about ‘Gifts for Boys’
- > NFL Star Gets Emotional After Scoring Touchdown for Daughter Born Hours Before
- > Report: Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel Has Been Asked to Resign