Kickstarter Campaign to Reunite Twins Separated at Birth
Anaïs and Samantha were both born on the same day in 1987 in South Korea, were both put into the foster care system, and were adopted by families on the other side of the world. But until Anaïs’s friends randomly saw a YouTube video featuring Samantha (who looks nearly identical to Anaïs) the two never knew the other one existed. Now, Samantha, who is also a filmmaker, is using a Kickstarter campaign in an effort to reunite with Anaïs (and perform DNA tests to find out if they are in fact twins) as part of the documentary to be called Twinsters. So far, they’ve exceeded their initial fundraising goal of $30,000 …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.
- > Top Theater Chains Cancel Showings of ‘The Interview’ After Hacker Threats
- > Video Shows Just How Much Megatron Hates Selfies