Kerry Will Be Obama's Pick for Secretary of State
As expected, an official has confirmed that President Barack Obama will nominate John Kerry to succeed Hillary Clinton as secretary of state, making Kerry the first pick of his second-term cabinet. The move was essentially a no-brainer for Obama after his first choice, Susan Rice, asked the president to withdraw her candidacy ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts