Justin Timberlake’s ‘20/20’ Album Sales Put Him in Exclusive Company
With his latest solo album The 20/20 Experience selling almost a million copies in its first week of sales (the most of any album this year), Justin Timberlake joins an exclusive list of artists. He is only the sixth performer ever to have multiple No. 1 albums as both a solo artist and the member of a group ('N Sync). The other artists to do it? Paul McCartney, John Lennon, George Harrison, Eminem and Beyonce. Not bad company for a former mouseketeer …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Presidential Debate Will Be Streaming Tonight for All Cord Cutters
- > This Trailer for ‘The 13th’ Will Make You Rethink What You Know About Mass Incarceration
- > Martin Scorsese’s Missionary Film ‘Silence’ Will Release in December
- > Even the Guy In Charge of DC Movies Doesn’t Like Them
- > Tim Tebow On Colin Kaepernick's Protests: It's About Doing It 'the Right Way'