Justin Timberlake’s ‘20/20’ Album Sales Put Him in Exclusive Company
With his latest solo album The 20/20 Experience selling almost a million copies in its first week of sales (the most of any album this year), Justin Timberlake joins an exclusive list of artists. He is only the sixth performer ever to have multiple No. 1 albums as both a solo artist and the member of a group ('N Sync). The other artists to do it? Paul McCartney, John Lennon, George Harrison, Eminem and Beyonce. Not bad company for a former mouseketeer …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet