Justin Bieber Is Very Talented, Says Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber—an under-the-radar, diamond-in-the-rough, 18-year-old musician of whom you may have heard—talked to Billboard's Bill Werde about his new acoustic album. On the whole, Werde says that Bieber was "every bit a normal 18-year-old kid," which seems unlikely for a global superstar millionaire but, sure. Bieber opened up about getting snubbed by the Grammys and weighing some possible movie options. And if you don't like his music, well, that's on you: "If you really don't enjoy the type of music I make and that's not you, OK. But don't say I'm not talented. If you haven't noticed, I wasn't made—I was found." Strong words for a normal 18-year-old kid but, then, he's not wrong. What he is wrong about is his own chart placement. "They say there's a sophomore slump. I didn't have one. It was really good to see [2012's Believe] at the top. When I was going on all these different talk shows when it was the No. 1 album of the year, just hearing that: No. 1 album of the year, Justin Bieber? That's a really great feeling." Longtime readers may remember that the number one album of the year was actually Adele's 21 (which came out in 2011) ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > An ISIS Supporter Threatened to Open Fire on a Megachurch
- > It’s Team Captain America vs. Team Iron Man in This New ‘Civil War’ Trailer
- > Kanye West on New Album: It’s Gospel with a Lot of Cursing
- > What Happens to This Prediction Linking Revival to a Panthers Super Bowl Victory?
- > Update: Wheaton College Asks for Controversial Prof's Forgiveness