Justin Bieber Is Very Talented, Says Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber—an under-the-radar, diamond-in-the-rough, 18-year-old musician of whom you may have heard—talked to Billboard's Bill Werde about his new acoustic album. On the whole, Werde says that Bieber was "every bit a normal 18-year-old kid," which seems unlikely for a global superstar millionaire but, sure. Bieber opened up about getting snubbed by the Grammys and weighing some possible movie options. And if you don't like his music, well, that's on you: "If you really don't enjoy the type of music I make and that's not you, OK. But don't say I'm not talented. If you haven't noticed, I wasn't made—I was found." Strong words for a normal 18-year-old kid but, then, he's not wrong. What he is wrong about is his own chart placement. "They say there's a sophomore slump. I didn't have one. It was really good to see [2012's Believe] at the top. When I was going on all these different talk shows when it was the No. 1 album of the year, just hearing that: No. 1 album of the year, Justin Bieber? That's a really great feeling." Longtime readers may remember that the number one album of the year was actually Adele's 21 (which came out in 2011) ...
Recommended For You
- > John C. Reilly Unveils Incredible 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Clip
- > Richard Dawkins Reminds Everyone That Some Rapes Are Worse Than Others
- > Stephen Colbert Had Some Very Nice Things to Say about ‘The Hobbit’ Movies
- > Why Won’t These Walmart Ice Cream Sandwiches Melt?
- > Spoon’s Upcoming Album Is Streaming Right Now on iTunes